Measuring principle of electromagnetic flowmeter
The principle of electromagnetic flowmeter measurement is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The measuring tube of the flow meter is a non-magnetic alloy short tube lined with an insulating material. The two electrodes are fixed to the measuring tube through the tube wall in the tube diameter direction. The electrode tip is substantially flush with the inner surface of the liner. When the exciting coil is excited by the bidirectional square wave pulse, a working magnetic field having a magnetic flux density B is generated in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the measuring tube. At this time, if the fluid having a certain conductivity passes through the measuring tube, the cutting magnetic line induces the electromotive force E. The electromotive force E is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density B, the inner diameter D of the measuring tube and the average velocity V. The electromotive force E (flow signal) is detected by the electrode and sent to the converter through the cable. After the converter amplifies the flow signal, it can display the fluid flow, and can output signals such as pulse and analog current for flow control and regulation.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
Summarizing the main causes of these problems, mainly related to the following aspects:
1. Problems with selection. Some vortex sensors are selected on the caliber selection or after the design selection, due to the change of process conditions, so that the selection is larger, the actual selection should be as small as possible to improve the measurement accuracy. The main reason for this is the same. Questions 1, 3, and 6 are related. For example, a vortex pipeline is designed for use by several equipment. Because some of the equipment is not used, the actual actual flow is reduced. The actual design results in too large an original design, which is equivalent to an increase in measurable flow. The lower limit, when the process pipe has a small flow rate, the indication cannot be guaranteed. When the flow rate is large, it can be used, because it is sometimes too difficult to re-engineer. Changes in process conditions are only temporary. The re-tuning of the parameters can be combined to improve the indication accuracy.
2. Installation problems. The main reason is that the length of the straight pipe in front of the sensor is not enough, which affects the measurement accuracy. The reason for this is mainly related to the problem 1. For example, the straight pipe section in front of the sensor is obviously insufficient. Since the FIC203 is not used for measurement, it is only used for control, so the current accuracy can be used equivalent to the downgrade.
Ultrasonic flowmeter common problems (2)
5, the external clip type ultrasonic flowmeter signal is low?
This depends on the technical content of the instrument itself. After a large number of test cases on the spot, it proves that the long-term pipeline, serious scaling and large diameter, the Aitulel AFTU-2W series is better than other external-clip ultrasonic flowmeters. The signal is very fast and the signal is very stable. .
Solution: For large diameter and serious scaling, it is recommended to use a good quality external clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter. The pipe at the probe installation should be cleaned, and the air between the probe and the workpiece surface should be removed with a coupling agent or coupling piece to make the ultrasonic wave. It can be effectively introduced into the pipeline to ensure sufficient sound intensity transmission on the detection surface.
6. Occasionally, there are bubbles in the measurement medium. Does the ultrasonic flowmeter with the time difference method have any influence?
Today's Aitulel AFTU-2W series external clip type ultrasonic flowmeter has dual mode. When there is air bubble, it can be automatically transferred to Doppler mode to measure. When the bubble disappears, it will automatically turn into the time difference method.
7. The meter cannot be used under strong interference on the spot?
On-site inverter or high voltage cable field strong electromagnetic interference
Recommendation: Keep away from the inverter or high voltage cable field electromagnetic interference
8. What is the minimum diameter of the externally clamped ultrasonic flowmeter on the market? What is the highest temperature?
Answer: Now only the minimum diameter of the AFTU-2W series in the world can be measured to 6mm, the temperature can be measured at 550 °C, such as the measurement of molten salt and heat transfer oil, which is not possible with other brands of flowmeters. of.
9. How to choose a suitable ultrasonic flowmeter?
Answer: Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter; fluid type, contain impurities, air bubbles and full pipe; fluid temperature, flow meter type, portable or fixed online.