Ultrasonic flowmeter features
The unique signal digitization processing technology makes the meter measurement signal more stable, anti-interference ability and more accurate measurement.
No mechanical transmission parts are not easily damaged, maintenance-free and have a long service life.
The circuit is more optimized, with high integration, low power consumption and high reliability.
Intelligent standard signal output, friendly man-machine interface, multiple secondary signal output, for you to choose.
Pipe-section small pipe diameter measurement is economical and convenient, and the measurement accuracy is high.
Detailed installation of ultrasonic flowmeter
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Years of pipeline;
4. The type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature;
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. Four seasons temperature at the host place;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Do you need remote signals and types;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.
Daily maintenance (2)
If it is determined that the converter is faulty, if there is no problem in checking the external cause, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The manufacturer will generally solve the problem by replacing the circuit board.
1. Before using the electromagnetic flowmeter, first calibrate the electromagnetic flowmeter with a standard pH solution. Before the calibration, before operation, you must pay attention to clean the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter with distilled water, and then clean the electrode again with the test liquid.
2. If you do not use the electromagnetic flowmeter, when you want to remove the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should be careful not to let the electrode of the electrode collide with the hard object, otherwise the damage will affect the use of the electrode.
3. After using the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should put the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter on the sleeve, and put less saturated solution inside, just make sure that the bulb of the electrode is wet, but remember not to put it in distilled water. soak.
4. It is usually necessary to keep the electrode clean and do not let the output on both sides of it appear a short circuit. Otherwise, the measurement will be inaccurate and affect the use of the electromagnetic flowmeter.
In fact, there are still many ways to maintain the electrodes of the electromagnetic flowmeter. Everyone should pay more attention to the use process. Do not use the small negligence of the electromagnetic flowmeter in the future.
Ultrasonic flowmeter common problems (1)
1. The ultrasonic flowmeter probe is used for a period of time, and irregular alarms may occur. This problem is more common when there are more impurities in the transport medium. Solution: Clean the probe regularly (recommended once a year).
2. When the ultrasonic flowmeter transport medium contains liquid impurities such as water, the flow metering tube is prone to effusion, and the freezing of the pressure tube may occur when the temperature is low, especially in the northern regions in winter. Solution: Purge or electrify the pressure tube
3, the ultrasonic flowmeter is very strict on the requirements of the pipeline, there can be no abnormal noise, otherwise it will affect the measurement error.
During the propagation of ultrasonic waves, their strength is attenuated due to obstruction or absorption by impurities in the medium and medium. Whether it is an ultrasonic flowmeter or an ultrasonic level gauge, there is a certain requirement for the received sound wave intensity, so various attenuations are suppressed.
4. What is the instantaneous flow fluctuation?
The signal strength is large, and the measured fluid fluctuation is large.
Solution: Adjust the probe position, improve the signal strength, and ensure the signal strength is stable. If the fluid fluctuation is large, the position is not good. Re-select the point to ensure the 5D working condition after the first 10D.