Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without interruption. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: the pipeline installation needs to be cut, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter: Portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.
Daily maintenance (2)
If it is determined that the converter is faulty, if there is no problem in checking the external cause, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The manufacturer will generally solve the problem by replacing the circuit board.
1. Before using the electromagnetic flowmeter, first calibrate the electromagnetic flowmeter with a standard pH solution. Before the calibration, before operation, you must pay attention to clean the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter with distilled water, and then clean the electrode again with the test liquid.
2. If you do not use the electromagnetic flowmeter, when you want to remove the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should be careful not to let the electrode of the electrode collide with the hard object, otherwise the damage will affect the use of the electrode.
3. After using the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should put the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter on the sleeve, and put less saturated solution inside, just make sure that the bulb of the electrode is wet, but remember not to put it in distilled water. soak.
4. It is usually necessary to keep the electrode clean and do not let the output on both sides of it appear a short circuit. Otherwise, the measurement will be inaccurate and affect the use of the electromagnetic flowmeter.
In fact, there are still many ways to maintain the electrodes of the electromagnetic flowmeter. Everyone should pay more attention to the use process. Do not use the small negligence of the electromagnetic flowmeter in the future.
Ultrasonic flowmeter common problems (2)
5, the external clip type ultrasonic flowmeter signal is low?
This depends on the technical content of the instrument itself. After a large number of test cases on the spot, it proves that the long-term pipeline, serious scaling and large diameter, the Aitulel AFTU-2W series is better than other external-clip ultrasonic flowmeters. The signal is very fast and the signal is very stable. .
Solution: For large diameter and serious scaling, it is recommended to use a good quality external clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter. The pipe at the probe installation should be cleaned, and the air between the probe and the workpiece surface should be removed with a coupling agent or coupling piece to make the ultrasonic wave. It can be effectively introduced into the pipeline to ensure sufficient sound intensity transmission on the detection surface.
6. Occasionally, there are bubbles in the measurement medium. Does the ultrasonic flowmeter with the time difference method have any influence?
Today's Aitulel AFTU-2W series external clip type ultrasonic flowmeter has dual mode. When there is air bubble, it can be automatically transferred to Doppler mode to measure. When the bubble disappears, it will automatically turn into the time difference method.
7. The meter cannot be used under strong interference on the spot?
On-site inverter or high voltage cable field strong electromagnetic interference
Recommendation: Keep away from the inverter or high voltage cable field electromagnetic interference
8. What is the minimum diameter of the externally clamped ultrasonic flowmeter on the market? What is the highest temperature?
Answer: Now only the minimum diameter of the AFTU-2W series in the world can be measured to 6mm, the temperature can be measured at 550 °C, such as the measurement of molten salt and heat transfer oil, which is not possible with other brands of flowmeters. of.
9. How to choose a suitable ultrasonic flowmeter?
Answer: Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter; fluid type, contain impurities, air bubbles and full pipe; fluid temperature, flow meter type, portable or fixed online.