Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.
Vortex flowmeter common fault
1. The measurement range of the vortex flowmeter is large, generally 10:1, but the lower limit of measurement is limited by many factors: Re>10000 is the most basic condition for the operation of the vortex flowmeter. In addition, it is also responded by the vortex. The signal, the vortex frequency f is also small, and it also makes signal processing difficult. The upper limit of measurement is the frequency response of the sensor and the frequency limit of the circuit. Therefore, the flow rate range must be calculated and calculated according to the flow rate of the fluid. The environmental conditions on the site are complicated. In addition to the conditions such as ambient temperature, humidity, and atmosphere, electromagnetic interference should also be considered.
2, vibration is also a big enemy of this type of instrument. Therefore, care should be taken to avoid mechanical vibrations, especially the lateral vibration of the pipe (perpendicular to the pipe axis and the vertical vortex generating body axis). This effect cannot be suppressed and eliminated in the design of the flowmeter structure. Since the vortex signal is equally sensitive to the influence of the flow field, it is not suitable for the length of the straight pipe section to ensure the flow conditions necessary for stabilizing the vortex street. Even the capacitive and ultrasonic type with strong anti-vibration performance guarantees that the fluid is a fully developed one-way flow, which is not negligible.
The medium temperature also has a great influence on the performance of the vortex flowmeter. For example, the pressure stress type vortex flowmeter cannot be used for a long time at 300 °C, because its insulation resistance is rapidly reduced from 10-100 MΩ at normal temperature to 1-101 Ω, and the output signal is also small, resulting in deterioration of measurement characteristics. In the measurement system, the sensor and the converter should be installed separately to avoid long-term high temperature affecting the reliability and service life of the instrument. The vortex flowmeter is a relatively new type of flowmeter. It is in the development stage and is not very mature. If it is not properly selected, the performance will not work well. Only after reasonable selection and correct installation, it is necessary to carefully and regularly maintain during the use process, accumulate experience, improve the predictability of system failure and the ability to judge and deal with problems, so as to achieve satisfactory results.
Ultrasonic flowmeter common problems (2)
5, the external clip type ultrasonic flowmeter signal is low?
This depends on the technical content of the instrument itself. After a large number of test cases on the spot, it proves that the long-term pipeline, serious scaling and large diameter, the Aitulel AFTU-2W series is better than other external-clip ultrasonic flowmeters. The signal is very fast and the signal is very stable. .
Solution: For large diameter and serious scaling, it is recommended to use a good quality external clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter. The pipe at the probe installation should be cleaned, and the air between the probe and the workpiece surface should be removed with a coupling agent or coupling piece to make the ultrasonic wave. It can be effectively introduced into the pipeline to ensure sufficient sound intensity transmission on the detection surface.
6. Occasionally, there are bubbles in the measurement medium. Does the ultrasonic flowmeter with the time difference method have any influence?
Today's Aitulel AFTU-2W series external clip type ultrasonic flowmeter has dual mode. When there is air bubble, it can be automatically transferred to Doppler mode to measure. When the bubble disappears, it will automatically turn into the time difference method.
7. The meter cannot be used under strong interference on the spot?
On-site inverter or high voltage cable field strong electromagnetic interference
Recommendation: Keep away from the inverter or high voltage cable field electromagnetic interference
8. What is the minimum diameter of the externally clamped ultrasonic flowmeter on the market? What is the highest temperature?
Answer: Now only the minimum diameter of the AFTU-2W series in the world can be measured to 6mm, the temperature can be measured at 550 °C, such as the measurement of molten salt and heat transfer oil, which is not possible with other brands of flowmeters. of.
9. How to choose a suitable ultrasonic flowmeter?
Answer: Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter; fluid type, contain impurities, air bubbles and full pipe; fluid temperature, flow meter type, portable or fixed online.