1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
The flowmeter weighing impulse flowmeter that measures the flow using the impulse theorem is used to measure the flow rate of the granular solid medium, and is also used to measure the flow rate of the mud, the crystalline liquid, and the abrasive. Flow measurement ranges from a few kilograms per hour to nearly 10,000 tons. The typical instrument is a horizontal force-separated impulse flowmeter. The measurement principle is that when the measured medium falls freely from a certain height h to a detection plate with a tilt angle, an impulse is generated, and the horizontal force component of the impulse is proportional to the mass flow rate. Measuring this horizontal component can reflect the mass flow.
The electromagnetic flowmeter is made by applying the electric conductor to generate an induced electromotive force in a magnetic field, and the induced electromotive force is proportional to the flow rate, and is measured by measuring the electromotive force to reflect the flow of the pipeline. Its measurement accuracy and sensitivity are high. Industrially used to measure the flow of water, slurry and other media. The maximum diameter can be measured up to 2m, and the pressure loss is extremely small. However, media with low conductivity, such as gas and steam, cannot be used.
The electromagnetic flowmeter has a high cost, and the signal is susceptible to external magnetic field interference, which affects the wide application in industrial tube flow measurement. To this end, the product is constantly improving and updating, to the development of computer.
Turbine Flowmeter Product Introduction
A flow meter that uses a turbine for measurement. It first converts the flow rate to the speed of the turbine and then converts the speed into an electrical signal proportional to the flow. This flow meter is used to detect instantaneous flow and total integrated flow, and its output signal is frequency, which is easy to digitize. In the figure, the induction coil and the permanent magnet are fixed together on the casing. When the ferromagnetic turbine blade passes the magnet, the magnetic resistance of the magnetic circuit changes to generate an induced signal. The signal is amplified and shaped by an amplifier and sent to a counter or frequency meter to display the total integrated flow. At the same time, the pulse frequency is frequency-voltage converted to indicate the instantaneous flow rate. The speed of the impeller is proportional to the flow rate, and the number of revolutions of the impeller is proportional to the total amount flowing. The output of the turbine flow meter is a frequency modulated signal that not only improves the immunity of the detection circuit, but also simplifies the flow detection system. It has a turndown ratio of 10:1 and an accuracy of ±0.2%. Turbine flowmeters with small inertia and small size have a time constant of 0.01 seconds.
Turbine flowmeter is the main type of velocity flowmeter. When the fluid to be measured flows through the turbine flowmeter sensor, under the action of the fluid, the impeller is forced to rotate, and its rotational speed is proportional to the average flow velocity of the pipeline. At the same time, the blade periodicity The magnetic flux generated by the electromagnet is cut and the magnetic flux of the coil is changed. According to the principle of electromagnetic induction, a pulsating potential signal, that is, an electric pulse signal, is generated in the coil, and the frequency of the electric pulsation signal is proportional to the flow rate of the fluid to be measured.