Measuring principle of electromagnetic flowmeter
The principle of electromagnetic flowmeter measurement is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The measuring tube of the flow meter is a non-magnetic alloy short tube lined with an insulating material. The two electrodes are fixed to the measuring tube through the tube wall in the tube diameter direction. The electrode tip is substantially flush with the inner surface of the liner. When the exciting coil is excited by the bidirectional square wave pulse, a working magnetic field having a magnetic flux density B is generated in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the measuring tube. At this time, if the fluid having a certain conductivity passes through the measuring tube, the cutting magnetic line induces the electromotive force E. The electromotive force E is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density B, the inner diameter D of the measuring tube and the average velocity V. The electromotive force E (flow signal) is detected by the electrode and sent to the converter through the cable. After the converter amplifies the flow signal, it can display the fluid flow, and can output signals such as pulse and analog current for flow control and regulation.
Vortex flowmeter verification detection method
Standard table method
The vortex flowmeter is used as a standard device in series with the flowmeter to be inspected, and can be verified by static method or dynamic method. By comparing the readings of the two flow meters, the error of the vortex flowmeter to be tested is obtained.
Standard table flow meter standard device features:
1. Standard table method is suitable for measuring various fluids (including liquids and gases), and also for liquids of various viscosities.
2. The indication value is checked. The flow meter used as the standard meter is installed in series with the flowmeter to be tested in the same closed pipeline system. Generally, there is no time measurement error.
3. As a standard table, the vortex flowmeter can be the same as or different from the flowmeter to be tested.
4. When the flow meter is verified by the standard meter method, the airflow or liquid flow can be not cut off, so it is suitable for online verification, and is also suitable for the measurement standard for the closed pipeline. 5, the standard table method is easy to achieve automation, sealed and safe, does not pollute the environment.
6. Small size, light weight, simple device structure, convenient operation, easy transportation and installation, and low cost.
7. Standard meter flowmeters have low accuracy and poor stability, and often need to be compared regularly or irregularly to monitor their metering performance. The standard table has a shorter verification period.
How the turbine flow meter works
The working principle of the turbine flowmeter: the fluid flows through the sensor housing. Since the blade of the impeller has a certain angle with the flow direction, the momentum of the fluid causes the blade to have a rotational moment. After the friction torque and the fluid resistance are overcome, the blade rotates, and the rotational speed is stabilized after the torque balance. Under certain conditions, the rotational speed is proportional to the flow rate. Due to the magnetic permeability of the blade, it is in the magnetic field of the signal detector (composed of permanent magnet and coil). The rotating blade cuts the magnetic field lines and periodically changes the coil. Magnetic flux, so that the two ends of the coil induce electricity
Pulse signal, which is amplified and shaped by the amplifier to form a continuous rectangular pulse wave with a certain amplitude, which can be transmitted to the display instrument to display the instantaneous flow rate and cumulative amount of the fluid. Within a certain flow range, the pulse frequency f is proportional to the instantaneous flow rate Q of the fluid flowing through the sensor. The flow equation is: Q = 3600 × f / k
In the formula:
F——pulse frequency [Hz];
K——the meter factor of the sensor [1/m], given by the checklist. If [1/L] is used, Q=3.6×f/k
Q——the instantaneous flow rate of the fluid (under working condition) [m3/h];
3600 - conversion factor.
The meter factor of each sensor is filled in the verification certificate by the manufacturer, and the k value is set in the matching display meter to display the instantaneous flow rate and the cumulative total amount.