The structure of the electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly composed of a magnetic circuit system, a measuring conduit, an electrode, a casing, a lining, and a converter.
Magnetic circuit system: its role is to produce a uniform DC or AC magnetic field. The DC magnetic circuit is realized by a permanent magnet, which has the advantages of simple structure and less interference by the alternating magnetic field, but it is easy to polarize the electrolyte liquid in the measuring duct, so that the positive electrode is surrounded by negative ions, and the negative electrode is positive ion Surrounding, that is, the polarization phenomenon of the electrode, and causing an increase in internal resistance between the two electrodes, thus seriously affecting the normal operation of the meter. When the diameter of the pipe is large, the permanent magnets are correspondingly large, bulky and uneconomical, so the electromagnetic flowmeter generally adopts an alternating magnetic field and is generated by the excitation of a 50HZ power frequency power source.
Measuring catheter: its function is to let the conductive liquid to be tested pass. In order to make the magnetic flux diverted or short-circuited when the magnetic flux passes through the measuring catheter, the measuring catheter must be made of non-magnetic, low electrical conductivity, low thermal conductivity and mechanical strength. Non-magnetic stainless steel, FRP, high strength can be used. Plastic, aluminum, etc.
Flowmeter product features:
Using intelligent judgment, the measurement correction setting is not used, and the air traffic control alarm and electrode detection application are more convenient;
Advanced "rough error handling" technology, which can remove fluids such as slurry to measure sharp disturbances, reduce output runout, maintain high precision measurement and make output more stable;
With a fluid density setting, it can display mass flow;
Constant current excitation current range, 125mA, 250mA optional, can be used with different manufacturers, different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
Control function with remote reset of the totalizer, with contact signal input for starting and stopping accumulation, suitable for total inspection and batch processing applications;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
Advanced non-volatile memory for higher circuit reliability and effective protection of setup and measurement parameters;
The meter can be equipped with an unpowered clock and memory for recording the power down time, power-on time and power-down time;
The meter has an optional hour recording function that can store flow and electrode resistance measurements for more than 30 days.
The new keyboard processing method avoids the keyboard operation affecting the measurement, and can enter and return the operation menu to make the parameter setting more convenient;
The total display uses 10-bit decimal 9999999999 full-value carry, which solves the practice of double-word full value 4294967285 (hexadecimal FFFF) carry-in habit;
With wireless transmission, the mesh network is organized by the wireless HART protocol.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.