Accuracy class and function According to the measurement requirements and the use occasions, the instrument accuracy level is selected to achieve economical efficiency. For example, in the case of trade settlement, product handover and energy measurement, the accuracy level should be higher, such as 1.0, 0.5, or higher; for process control, select different accuracy levels according to control requirements; It is to detect the process flow, no need to do precise control and measurement, you can choose a lower accuracy level, such as 1.5, 2.5, or even 4.0, then you can use a low-cost plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter.
Measuring medium flow rate, meter range and diameter When measuring general medium, the full flow of electromagnetic flowmeter can be selected within the range of 0.5-12m/s of measuring medium flow, and the range is wider. The meter specification (caliber) is not necessarily the same as the process pipeline. It should be determined whether the measured flow range is within the flow rate range. That is, when the pipeline flow rate is too low to meet the flow meter requirements or the measurement accuracy cannot be guaranteed at this flow rate, It is necessary to reduce the gauge diameter, thereby increasing the flow rate inside the tube and obtaining satisfactory measurement results.
Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
Should be installed in the dry and ventilated place, to avoid sun and rain, the ambient temperature should be -20 ~ +60 ° C, relative humidity is less than 85%.
There should be ample space around the flowmeter for easy testing and maintenance.
Corrosion resistance and wear resistance
Stainless steel: 0Crl8Nil2M02Ti is used for industrial water, domestic water, sewage and other weakly corrosive media. It is suitable for petroleum, chemical, steel and other industrial sectors as well as municipal, environmental protection and other fields.
Hastelloy B: has good corrosion resistance to hydrochloric acid at all concentrations below the boiling point, and is also resistant to corrosion by non-chlorinated acids, bases, non-oxidizing salts such as sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid, and organic acids.
Hastelloy C: resistant to non-oxidizing acids, such as nitric acid, mixed acid, or corrosion of mixed media of chromic acid and sulfuric acid, and also resistant to oxidizing salts such as Fe, ", Cu" or other oxidants, such as Corrosion of hypochlorite solution and seawater above normal temperature
Titanium: It is resistant to seawater, various chlorides and hypochlorites, oxidizing acids (including fuming sulfuric acid), organic acids and alkalis. It is not resistant to the corrosion of relatively pure reducing acids (such as sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid), but if the acid contains an oxidizing agent (such as nitric acid, Fc++, Cu++), the corrosion is greatly reduced.
钽: Excellent corrosion resistance and glass are very similar. In addition to hydrofluoric acid, fuming sulfuric acid, alkali, it is almost resistant to the corrosion of chemical media (including boiling point of hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and sulfuric acid below 50 ° C). Antimony in alkali; corrosion resistant.
Almost resistant - cut chemical media, but not for aqua regia and ammonium salts.
Stainless steel coated tungsten carbide
For non-corrosive, strong abrasive media.
Note: Due to the wide variety of media, its corrosiveness is affected by complex factors such as temperature, concentration and flow rate, so this table is for reference only. The user should make his own choice according to the actual situation. If necessary, the corrosion resistance test of the material to be selected, such as the coupon test.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.