Application of electromagnetic flowmeter
Because electromagnetic flowmeter has its unique advantages, it is widely used in chemical, chemical fiber, food, paper, sugar, water supply and drainage, environmental protection, water conservancy, steel, petroleum, pharmaceutical and other industrial fields. Various acid and alkali salt solutions, mud, pulp, pulp, coal water slurry, corn syrup, fiber pulp, lime slurry, water supply and drainage, brine, hydrogen peroxide, beer, wort, various beverages, black liquor, green liquor, etc. The volumetric flow of the medium.
The main technical parameters
Nominal diameter series DN (mm)
Pipeline PTFE lining:
Pipeline rubber lining:
Special specifications can be customized
Flow direction: current output
Positive, negative, net flow
Range ratio: 150:1
Repeatability error: ±0.1 of the measured value
Accuracy level: pipeline type: 0.5 level, 1.0 level
Measured medium temperature
Ordinary rubber lining: -20 ~ +60 ° C
High temperature rubber lining: -20 ~ +90 ° C
PTFE lining: -30 ~ +100 ° C
High temperature PTFE lining: -30 ~ +180 ° C
Rated operating voltage
Pipe type: DN6-DN100≤1.6Mpa, DN125-DN225≤1.0Mpa high pressure can be customized
Conductivity of the measured fluid ≥ 5us / cm (integrated)
Most water-based media have a conductivity of 200-800 us/cm, and electromagnetic flow meters can be used to measure the flow rate.
Load resistance: 0 ~ 10mA, 0 ~ 1.5kΩ
4 to 20 mA, 0 to 750 Ω
Digital frequency output
The upper limit of the output frequency can be set to open the bidirectional output of the open collector of the transistor with optical isolation from 1 to 5000HZ. External ≤35V, the maximum current of the collector is 25mA when conducting
Straight pipe length
Pipeline type: upstream ≥5DN, downstream ≥2DN
The flowmeter and the pipe are flanged, and the flange connection size should meet the requirements of GB11988.
Explosion-proof mark: mdllBT4
Ambient temperature: -10 ° C ~ +55 ° C
Relative temperature: 5% to 90%
Total power consumption: less than 15W
Executive Standard: JB/T 9248-1999
Nominal diameter: 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800, 3000
Maximum flow rate: 15m/s
Accuracy: DNl5~DN600, indication: ±0.3% (flow rate ≥1m/s); ±3mm/s (flow rate <1m/s)
DN700-DN3000, ±0.5% of the indicated value (flow rate ≥0.8m/S); ±4mm/s (flow rate <0.8m/S)
Fluid conductivity ≥5uS/cm
DNl5～DN: 1504.0MPa, DNl5～DN600: 1.6MPa, DN200～DN1000: 1.0MPa, DN700～DN3000: 0.6MPa, Special order: 6.3, 10MPa
Sensor: -25 °C - ten 60 °C
Converter and integrated type: -10 ° C - ten 60 °C
Lining material: PTFE, neoprene, polyurethane, polytetrafluoroethylene (F46), screened PFA
Maximum fluid temperature
- Body type 70 °C
Separate type: Polychloroprene lining 80 ° C; 120 °C (specify when ordering)
Polyurethane lining 80 °C
Polytetrafluoroethylene propylene (F46) 100 °C; 150 °C (specify when ordering)
Signal electrode and grounding electrode material: stainless steel 0Crl8Nil2M02Ti, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, titanium, tantalum, platinum/rhodium alloy, stainless steel coated tungsten carbide
Electrode scraper mechanism: DN300-DN3000
Connecting flange material: carbon steel
Grounding flange material: stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN65—DNl50: Stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN200～DNl600: Carbon steel ten stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DNl5～DN3000 separate rubber or polyurethane lining sensor: IP65 or IP68
Other sensors, body flow meters and split converters: IP65
Spacing (separate type): The converter distance sensor generally does not exceed 100m
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.