Electrode: Its function is to extract and induce a proportional induced inductive potential signal. The electrodes are typically made of non-magnetically conductive stainless steel and are required to be flush with the liner so that the fluid passes unimpeded. It should be installed in the vertical direction of the pipe to prevent deposits from accumulating on it and affecting the measurement accuracy.
Enclosure: Made of ferromagnetic material, it is the cover of the distribution system excitation coil and isolates the interference of external magnetic field.
Lining: A complete electrical insulation lining on the inside of the measuring tube and on the flange sealing surface. It directly contacts the liquid to be measured, and its function is to increase the corrosion resistance of the measuring catheter and prevent the induced potential from being short-circuited by the metal measuring tube wall. Most of the lining materials are PTFE plastics and ceramics that are resistant to corrosion, high temperature and wear.
Converter: The induced potential signal generated by the liquid flow is very weak and is greatly affected by various interference factors. The function of the converter is to amplify and convert the induced potential signal into a unified standard signal and suppress the main interference signal. Its task is to amplify the induced potential signal Ex detected by the electrode into a unified standard DC signal.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Steam vortex flowmeter measurement requirements
Keywords: steam vortex flowmeter, saturated steam vortex flowmeter, superheated steam vortex flowmeter
What should I pay attention to when measuring vortex flowmeter? What is the best way to measure steam installation by vortex flowmeter? Can vortex flowmeters be used for steam metering? The vortex flowmeters are evaluated for their measurement performance under single-phase flow conditions. There is currently no single-phase flowmeter for measuring the system variation of two-phase flow. However, the two-phase flow exists objectively, and its influence on flow measurement is unavoidable. Despite the difficulties, people are still trying to study the mechanism of its influence on flow measurement, and take corresponding countermeasures to improve the accuracy of flow measurement.
First, steam flow measurement difficulties
During long-distance transportation, dry steam will partially condense due to heat loss, resulting in reduced steam dryness and become wet steam. The gas-liquid two-phase flow structure in the horizontal pipe is related to the gas-liquid two-phase volume ratio and the flow velocity. In the steam pipe, since the volume ratio of the condensed water in the wet steam is small, the drain pipe drawn from the bottom of the horizontal pipe is made. , can receive a good hydrophobic effect. When the flow rate is particularly high, it will also behave as a circular flow, that is, there is a liquid film on the pipe wall, and the central part of the pipe is a gas core with droplets. Due to the influence of gravity during horizontal flow, the lower liquid film is higher than the upper pipe. The thickness of the wall, in the vertical ascending pipeline, the basic structure of the gas-liquid two-phase flow has a fine bubble flow structure, a bullet-like flow structure, a block flow structure, a ring-shaped flow structure with fibers, and an annular flow structure.