Ultrasonic flowmeter uses the electronic principle to measure the flow meter. Although it has its own verification procedure, because it has the same usage management mode as the tap water industry measurement, it puts its performance requirements, measurement accuracy, verification cycle, etc. into the cold water meter. In the meantime, it has become more standardized. Since then, the use of large-caliber ultrasonic flowmeters has normative documents in the water industry.
Ultrasonic flowmeter (ultrasonic water meter) Because the measurement principle is different from electromagnetic water meter, its accuracy is different. How to choose an ultrasonic flowmeter with superior performance and precision:
The user flow range is used to determine the type, diameter, temperature, medium, etc. of the ultrasonic flowmeter, especially considering the common flow rate and the starting flow rate. The purpose is to ensure the water supply quantity, accurately measure and reduce the leakage rate. When using the water meter, the user's water meter Commonly used traffic generally cannot exceed the common flow value specified by the product.
Different flow rate to determine the diameter of the flow meter can meet the measurement range.
Different user environments.
Also consider the working pressure, the structure of the flow certificate, the form of the converter (whether bidirectional flow, current, pulse, communication interface, data storage) and the length of the connecting cable.
The performance and accuracy of the ultrasonic flowmeter are selected.
Users can learn more about the peers who are already using the ultrasonic flowmeter, to see the effect of their use, the accuracy of the measurement.
At present, industrial flow measurement generally has problems of large diameter, large flow, small diameter, small flow, high temperature liquid, and gas measurement. This is because the general flowmeter will bring manufacturing and transportation as the diameter of the measuring pipe increases. The difficulty of the above, the advantages of increased cost, increased energy loss, and inconvenient installation, ultrasonic flowmeters can be avoided. The German FLEXIM ultrasonic flowmeter measures diameters from 6mm to 6500 mm, from a few meters wide open channels, culverts to 500m wide rivers.
Precautions before gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the precautions before the gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
In order to ensure trouble-free, safe start-up and commissioning of the ultrasonic flowmeter, the following pre-checks must be carried out:
1. Before starting the flowmeter officially, be sure to handle each leak point;
2. Check the power supply voltage on the terminal block and the corresponding positive and negative polarity;
3. Check the polarity of the frequency output lead connected to the RS485 converter;
4. Check whether the gas turbine flowmeter and temperature/pressure transmitter display are correct and reliable, including the installation direction and verticality of the flowmeter; the sealing performance of all joints;
5, wiring inspection: should be in accordance with the system wiring diagram provided by Jiangsu Tianxin Instrument Co., Ltd., check all wiring is correct.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.
Third, gas turbine flowmeter daily inspection
1. Look at the display: Observe the total amount, instantaneous, temperature, pressure, and battery power. If the abnormality is reported in time.
2. Listen to the running sound of the flowmeter. (Method) The flowmeter should have no noise when it is running normally. If there is a large abnormal noise, it can be judged as damage to the movement of the movement (for example). It needs to be reported and processed in time.
3, data comparison, the output of the first 3 to 5 days before the statistics, if there is no major change, the flowmeter runs normally, such as the successive decrement phenomenon, the gas turbine flowmeter impeller (shaft, shaft core), filtration There is a problem with the device. Need to be reported in time for processing
4, gas turbine flowmeter filling lubricant
(1) Instrument refueling is an important part of the daily maintenance work of the instrument. Lubricating oil is mainly for instrument bearing; lubricating oil can protect the instrument bearing, reduce friction, reduce wear and prolong the operation cycle of the instrument;
(2) Regularly adding lubricating oil can effectively reduce the maintenance rate of the instrument and reduce the maintenance cost;
(3) Ensure the measurement accuracy of the flowmeter. "Measuring is counting money." why would you said this? The management of production and operation accounting, energy saving, cost accounting, etc. is an important production link of enterprise management. If the measurement is not in place, it will affect the economic efficiency and reputation of the enterprise. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the instrument is very important.