Electromagnetic flowmeter features
Frequency programmable low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss.
The new 16-bit ultra-low power microprocessor with FLASH memory has high integration, fast calculation speed and high calculation accuracy.
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability and reliable measurement.
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for power supply voltage variation range, high efficiency, small temperature rise; good EMC performance.
Chinese and English menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand.
High definition backlight wide temperature LCD display.
It can perform bidirectional flow measurement and bidirectional total accumulation; it has automatic range switching function, which can effectively improve the measurement accuracy of analog current and frequency output, especially suitable for occasions where the diurnal flow range changes greatly and needs to send control signals; flow measurement range Up to 1500:1.
There are three totalizers inside, which record and display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the accumulated difference integrated amount, which are convenient for fluid metering and custody transfer.
Provide isolated or non-isolated RS485/RS232C digital communication interface, and support fieldbus communication modes such as MODBUS, PROFIBUS-DP and HART.
Constant current source fluid resistance measurement can accurately measure the internal resistance of the electrode signal in the case of long-line transmission. It can be used not only to determine whether the fluid in the sensor is empty or not, but also to identify abnormal phenomena such as contamination and coverage of the electrode, and to provide cleaning for the user. Fault processing information such as electrodes.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Compressed air flowmeter installation requirements
Keywords: compressed air flow meter, compressed air vortex flowmeter, air flowmeter
First, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation requirements
1. The upstream of the compressed air vortex flowmeter should avoid installing the regulating valve or the semi-opening valve. The regulating valve or the semi-opening valve is installed after the downstream 8DN of the sensor.
2. The straight pipe section where the flowmeter is installed should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, a pipe diameter slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
4, the sensor should be avoided on the pipeline with mechanical vibration, and try to avoid strong electromagnetic field interference. When vibration cannot be avoided, consider adding a bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN before and after the sensor.