Electromagnetic flowmeter features
Using intelligent judgment, the measurement correction setting is not used, and the air traffic control alarm and electrode detection application are more convenient;
Advanced "rough error handling" technology, which can remove fluids such as slurry to measure sharp disturbances, reduce output runout, maintain high precision measurement and make output more stable;
With a fluid density setting, it can display mass flow;
Constant current excitation current range, 125mA, 250mA optional, can be used with different manufacturers, different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
Control function with remote reset of the totalizer, with contact signal input for starting and stopping accumulation, suitable for total inspection and batch processing applications;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
Advanced non-volatile memory for higher circuit reliability and effective protection of setup and measurement parameters;
The meter can be equipped with an unpowered clock and memory for recording the power down time, power-on time and power-down time;
The meter has an optional hour recording function that can store flow and electrode resistance measurements for more than 30 days.
The new keyboard processing method avoids the keyboard operation affecting the measurement, and can enter and return the operation menu to make the parameter setting more convenient;
The total display uses 10-bit decimal 9999999999 full-value carry, which solves the practice of double-word full value 4294967285 (hexadecimal FFFF) carry-in habit;
With wireless transmission, the mesh network is organized by the wireless HART protocol.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.