Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter features
Programmable frequency low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss;
Using 16-bit embedded microprocessor, the operation speed is fast and the precision is high;
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability, reliable measurement, high precision, flow measurement range up to 100:1;
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for wide range of power supply voltage and good anti-EMC performance;
Full Chinese character menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand;
High definition backlit LCD display;
It has two-way flow measurement and two-way total accumulation function, and the current and frequency have bidirectional output function;
There are three totalizers in the internal to display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the difference integrated amount;
With RS485 or RS232 digital communication signal output
It has a conductivity measurement function to determine whether the sensor is empty or not;
The constant current excitation current range is large, and can be used with different companies and different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
High reliability with SMD devices and surface mount (SMT) technology;
The internal design of the meter has a power-down clock that can record 16 power-down times.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Precautions before gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the precautions before the gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
In order to ensure trouble-free, safe start-up and commissioning of the ultrasonic flowmeter, the following pre-checks must be carried out:
1. Before starting the flowmeter officially, be sure to handle each leak point;
2. Check the power supply voltage on the terminal block and the corresponding positive and negative polarity;
3. Check the polarity of the frequency output lead connected to the RS485 converter;
4. Check whether the gas turbine flowmeter and temperature/pressure transmitter display are correct and reliable, including the installation direction and verticality of the flowmeter; the sealing performance of all joints;
5, wiring inspection: should be in accordance with the system wiring diagram provided by Jiangsu Tianxin Instrument Co., Ltd., check all wiring is correct.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.