Pipe flowmeter measurement method
Ultrasonic waves carry information about the fluid flow rate as they propagate through the flowing fluid. Therefore, the flow rate of the fluid can be detected by the received ultrasonic wave, and converted into a flow rate. According to the detection method, it can be divided into different types of ultrasonic flowmeters such as propagation velocity difference method, Doppler method, beam offset method, noise method and correlation method. Ultrasonic flowmeter is a kind of application that has been applied since the rapid development of integrated circuit technology in the past decade.
Non-contact instrument for measuring fluids that are difficult to access and observe, as well as large pipe runoff. It is linked to a water level gauge for flow measurement of open water flow. The use of ultrasonic flow rate does not change the flow state of the fluid without installing the measuring element in the fluid, and does not generate additional resistance. The installation and maintenance of the instrument can not affect the operation of the production pipeline and is an ideal energy-saving flowmeter.
As we all know, industrial flow measurement generally has the problem of large diameter and large flow measurement difficulty. This is because the general flowmeter will bring difficulties in manufacturing and transportation with the increase of the measuring pipe diameter, and the cost will increase and the energy loss will increase. Installation is not only a disadvantage, but ultrasonic flowmeters can be avoided.
Steam vortex flowmeter measurement requirements
Keywords: steam vortex flowmeter, saturated steam vortex flowmeter, superheated steam vortex flowmeter
What should I pay attention to when measuring vortex flowmeter? What is the best way to measure steam installation by vortex flowmeter? Can vortex flowmeters be used for steam metering? The vortex flowmeters are evaluated for their measurement performance under single-phase flow conditions. There is currently no single-phase flowmeter for measuring the system variation of two-phase flow. However, the two-phase flow exists objectively, and its influence on flow measurement is unavoidable. Despite the difficulties, people are still trying to study the mechanism of its influence on flow measurement, and take corresponding countermeasures to improve the accuracy of flow measurement.
First, steam flow measurement difficulties
During long-distance transportation, dry steam will partially condense due to heat loss, resulting in reduced steam dryness and become wet steam. The gas-liquid two-phase flow structure in the horizontal pipe is related to the gas-liquid two-phase volume ratio and the flow velocity. In the steam pipe, since the volume ratio of the condensed water in the wet steam is small, the drain pipe drawn from the bottom of the horizontal pipe is made. , can receive a good hydrophobic effect. When the flow rate is particularly high, it will also behave as a circular flow, that is, there is a liquid film on the pipe wall, and the central part of the pipe is a gas core with droplets. Due to the influence of gravity during horizontal flow, the lower liquid film is higher than the upper pipe. The thickness of the wall, in the vertical ascending pipeline, the basic structure of the gas-liquid two-phase flow has a fine bubble flow structure, a bullet-like flow structure, a block flow structure, a ring-shaped flow structure with fibers, and an annular flow structure.
Third, gas turbine flowmeter daily inspection
1. Look at the display: Observe the total amount, instantaneous, temperature, pressure, and battery power. If the abnormality is reported in time.
2. Listen to the running sound of the flowmeter. (Method) The flowmeter should have no noise when it is running normally. If there is a large abnormal noise, it can be judged as damage to the movement of the movement (for example). It needs to be reported and processed in time.
3, data comparison, the output of the first 3 to 5 days before the statistics, if there is no major change, the flowmeter runs normally, such as the successive decrement phenomenon, the gas turbine flowmeter impeller (shaft, shaft core), filtration There is a problem with the device. Need to be reported in time for processing
4, gas turbine flowmeter filling lubricant
(1) Instrument refueling is an important part of the daily maintenance work of the instrument. Lubricating oil is mainly for instrument bearing; lubricating oil can protect the instrument bearing, reduce friction, reduce wear and prolong the operation cycle of the instrument;
(2) Regularly adding lubricating oil can effectively reduce the maintenance rate of the instrument and reduce the maintenance cost;
(3) Ensure the measurement accuracy of the flowmeter. "Measuring is counting money." why would you said this? The management of production and operation accounting, energy saving, cost accounting, etc. is an important production link of enterprise management. If the measurement is not in place, it will affect the economic efficiency and reputation of the enterprise. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the instrument is very important.