Pipe flowmeter measurement method
Ultrasonic waves carry information about the fluid flow rate as they propagate through the flowing fluid. Therefore, the flow rate of the fluid can be detected by the received ultrasonic wave, and converted into a flow rate. According to the detection method, it can be divided into different types of ultrasonic flowmeters such as propagation velocity difference method, Doppler method, beam offset method, noise method and correlation method. Ultrasonic flowmeter is a kind of application that has been applied since the rapid development of integrated circuit technology in the past decade.
Non-contact instrument for measuring fluids that are difficult to access and observe, as well as large pipe runoff. It is linked to a water level gauge for flow measurement of open water flow. The use of ultrasonic flow rate does not change the flow state of the fluid without installing the measuring element in the fluid, and does not generate additional resistance. The installation and maintenance of the instrument can not affect the operation of the production pipeline and is an ideal energy-saving flowmeter.
As we all know, industrial flow measurement generally has the problem of large diameter and large flow measurement difficulty. This is because the general flowmeter will bring difficulties in manufacturing and transportation with the increase of the measuring pipe diameter, and the cost will increase and the energy loss will increase. Installation is not only a disadvantage, but ultrasonic flowmeters can be avoided.
However, since the volume of condensed water in the wet steam is relatively small, the flow of excess water in the ascending pipe often appears as an annular flow structure, but when the amount of water is particularly large, it also appears as a ring with fibers. Flow structure. Among them, the fibrous fluid is actually a condensed water. Flow in a vertically descending pipe: In a vertically descending pipe, the structure of the gas-liquid two-phase flow is similar to that of a vertically ascending flow, but differs not only in the opposite flow direction but also in the case of the same average flow velocity. The flow rate of the liquid in the vertical drop pipe is much faster than the flow rate of the liquid in the vertical rise pipe.
Second, steam vortex flowmeter measurement considerations
Vortex flowmeters measure steam. Accurately arrange the steam traps accurately: People have long discovered that when the steam has more water, the vortex flowmeter will have a "leakage pulse" phenomenon, that is, in the case of a stable steam flow rate, the vortex flow It should have a stable pulse output proportional to the flow rate. But sometimes it is found that the output pulse of the meter is inexplicably less. The distribution of the output pulse recorded on the two-dimensional coordinates can also be clearly seen. The pulse that should be approximately evenly distributed is one less at a place. Pulses, in severe cases, are a lot less pulses, and in the worst case, there are no pulses at all. This may be related to the formation of a vortex column by impinging on a large volume of droplets having a non-uniform distribution on the vortex generator.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.