Because all kinds of ultrasonic flowmeters can be installed outside the pipe, non-contact flow measurement, the cost of the instrument is basically independent of the size of the pipe to be tested, while other types of flowmeters increase with the increase in caliber, so the cost is increased. The flowmeter is superior to the other functions of the same type of flowmeter. It is considered to be a good large-diameter flow measuring instrument. The Doppler ultrasonic flowmeter can measure the flow of two-phase medium, so it can be used for the measurement of dirty sewage such as sewers and sewage. In power plants, the use of portable ultrasonic flowmeters to measure large pipe diameters such as turbine water inflow and turbine circulating water is much more convenient than in the past. Ultrasonic flow juice can also be used for gas measurement. Pipe diameters range from 2cm to 5m, from a few meters wide open channels, culverts to 500m wide rivers.
In addition, the accuracy of the flow measurement of the ultrasonic measuring instrument is almost independent of the temperature, pressure, viscosity, density and other parameters of the measured fluid, and can be made into non-contact and portable measuring instruments, so it can solve the problem that other types of instruments are difficult to measure. Flow measurement problems for corrosive, non-conductive, radioactive, and flammable and explosive media. In addition, in view of the non-contact measurement characteristics, coupled with reasonable electronic circuits, one instrument can adapt to a variety of pipe diameter measurements and a variety of flow range measurements. The adaptability of ultrasonic flowmeters is also unmatched by other instruments. Ultrasonic flowmeters have some of the above advantages, so it has received more and more attention and has been developed into a series of products and generalization. It has been made into standard, high-temperature, explosion-proof and wet instruments of different channels to adapt to different media. Flow measurement for occasions and different pipeline conditions.
Compressed air flowmeter installation requirements
Keywords: compressed air flow meter, compressed air vortex flowmeter, air flowmeter
First, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation requirements
1. The upstream of the compressed air vortex flowmeter should avoid installing the regulating valve or the semi-opening valve. The regulating valve or the semi-opening valve is installed after the downstream 8DN of the sensor.
2. The straight pipe section where the flowmeter is installed should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, a pipe diameter slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
4, the sensor should be avoided on the pipeline with mechanical vibration, and try to avoid strong electromagnetic field interference. When vibration cannot be avoided, consider adding a bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN before and after the sensor.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.