General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
Flowmeter product features:
Using intelligent judgment, the measurement correction setting is not used, and the air traffic control alarm and electrode detection application are more convenient;
Advanced "rough error handling" technology, which can remove fluids such as slurry to measure sharp disturbances, reduce output runout, maintain high precision measurement and make output more stable;
With a fluid density setting, it can display mass flow;
Constant current excitation current range, 125mA, 250mA optional, can be used with different manufacturers, different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
Control function with remote reset of the totalizer, with contact signal input for starting and stopping accumulation, suitable for total inspection and batch processing applications;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
Advanced non-volatile memory for higher circuit reliability and effective protection of setup and measurement parameters;
The meter can be equipped with an unpowered clock and memory for recording the power down time, power-on time and power-down time;
The meter has an optional hour recording function that can store flow and electrode resistance measurements for more than 30 days.
The new keyboard processing method avoids the keyboard operation affecting the measurement, and can enter and return the operation menu to make the parameter setting more convenient;
The total display uses 10-bit decimal 9999999999 full-value carry, which solves the practice of double-word full value 4294967285 (hexadecimal FFFF) carry-in habit;
With wireless transmission, the mesh network is organized by the wireless HART protocol.
Compressed air flowmeter installation requirements
Keywords: compressed air flow meter, compressed air vortex flowmeter, air flowmeter
First, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation requirements
1. The upstream of the compressed air vortex flowmeter should avoid installing the regulating valve or the semi-opening valve. The regulating valve or the semi-opening valve is installed after the downstream 8DN of the sensor.
2. The straight pipe section where the flowmeter is installed should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, a pipe diameter slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
4, the sensor should be avoided on the pipeline with mechanical vibration, and try to avoid strong electromagnetic field interference. When vibration cannot be avoided, consider adding a bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN before and after the sensor.