General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
The main technical parameters of ultrasonic external clamp flowmeter:
Measurement accuracy: better than 1%
Repeatability: better than 0.2%
Measurement period: 500ms (2 times per second, 128 sets of data collected per cycle)
Working power: 220VAC/8~36VDC
Maximum flow rate: 64m / s (flow rate resolution 0.001m / s)
Display: 2 × 10 Chinese characters backlit LCD can display instantaneous flow and positive, negative, net cumulative flow, flow rate, etc.
Operation: 4×4 touch keyboard (F4 main unit magnetic 4 button) operation
Signal input: 3 channels of 4-20mA analog input, accuracy 0.1%, can input pressure, liquid level, temperature and other signals
2-way three-wire PT100 platinum resistor
Signal output: 1 isolated RS485 output
1 way 4-20mA or 0-20mA output
1 channel isolated OCT (programmable between pulse width 6~1000ms, default 200ms)
1 relay output (pulse width 200ms)
Data storage: Optional built-in data storage (SD card) can store time, instantaneous flow, accumulated flow, signal status, etc., through special software, can import data into computer for statistical and management
Communication protocol: MODBUS protocol, M-BUS protocol, FUJI extension protocol, and compatible with communication protocols of similar products of other domestic manufacturers
Other functions: automatic memory before 512 days, the first 128 months, the first 10 years of positive / negative / net cumulative flow
Automatically remember the first 30 times of power-on and power-off time and flow rate, and can realize automatic or manual addition of traffic, which can be read by MODBUS protocol.
Programmable batch (quantitative) controller, fault self-diagnosis function
Software upgrade via code file transmitted via E-mail
Protection level: sensor IP68, F4 host IP68, remaining host IP65
Explosion-proof grade: EXdIIBT4 (JN-100F2 type)
Precautions before gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the precautions before the gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
In order to ensure trouble-free, safe start-up and commissioning of the ultrasonic flowmeter, the following pre-checks must be carried out:
1. Before starting the flowmeter officially, be sure to handle each leak point;
2. Check the power supply voltage on the terminal block and the corresponding positive and negative polarity;
3. Check the polarity of the frequency output lead connected to the RS485 converter;
4. Check whether the gas turbine flowmeter and temperature/pressure transmitter display are correct and reliable, including the installation direction and verticality of the flowmeter; the sealing performance of all joints;
5, wiring inspection: should be in accordance with the system wiring diagram provided by Jiangsu Tianxin Instrument Co., Ltd., check all wiring is correct.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.