1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
Turbine flowmeter composition
Turbine flowmeters are speed flowmeters, also known as impeller flowmeters. The impeller type flowmeter utilizes the relationship between the rotational angular velocity of the impeller placed in the fluid and the fluid flow velocity. By measuring the rotational speed of the impeller to reflect the volumetric flow rate of the fluid passing through the pipeline, it is a relatively mature high-accuracy instrument in the flowmeter. One. Turbine flowmeters generally consist of the following five typical parts:
The material of the body is generally steel or cast iron, and the ends are flanged. The small diameter gauge also has a threaded interface.
2. Measured component
The turbine has precision machined blades that together with a set of reduction gears and bearings form the measuring assembly. The two high-precision stainless steel permanent self-lubricating bearings that support the turbine ensure a long service life of the assembly. Turbine flowmeters can also be lubricated with an external lubricant pump, but be careful not to overdo it.
The following important information is available on the counter panel:
(1) Maximum working temperature and pressure:
(2) Metering and minimum and maximum flow levels
(3) Product model and number
(4) Explosion-proof grades and signs
(5) The equivalent of the fluid corresponding to the low frequency or high frequency pulse and the wiring method.
The rectifier is used to keep the fluid flowing through the turbine flow meter in a regular state, thereby eliminating the disturbance and having an unaffected effect on the metering. High metering accuracy.
5. Magnetic coupling transmission device
The device separates the counter portion in the atmospheric environment from the gas being measured and transmits the rotation of the measuring assembly to the counter.
Steam vortex flowmeter measurement requirements
Keywords: steam vortex flowmeter, saturated steam vortex flowmeter, superheated steam vortex flowmeter
What should I pay attention to when measuring vortex flowmeter? What is the best way to measure steam installation by vortex flowmeter? Can vortex flowmeters be used for steam metering? The vortex flowmeters are evaluated for their measurement performance under single-phase flow conditions. There is currently no single-phase flowmeter for measuring the system variation of two-phase flow. However, the two-phase flow exists objectively, and its influence on flow measurement is unavoidable. Despite the difficulties, people are still trying to study the mechanism of its influence on flow measurement, and take corresponding countermeasures to improve the accuracy of flow measurement.
First, steam flow measurement difficulties
During long-distance transportation, dry steam will partially condense due to heat loss, resulting in reduced steam dryness and become wet steam. The gas-liquid two-phase flow structure in the horizontal pipe is related to the gas-liquid two-phase volume ratio and the flow velocity. In the steam pipe, since the volume ratio of the condensed water in the wet steam is small, the drain pipe drawn from the bottom of the horizontal pipe is made. , can receive a good hydrophobic effect. When the flow rate is particularly high, it will also behave as a circular flow, that is, there is a liquid film on the pipe wall, and the central part of the pipe is a gas core with droplets. Due to the influence of gravity during horizontal flow, the lower liquid film is higher than the upper pipe. The thickness of the wall, in the vertical ascending pipeline, the basic structure of the gas-liquid two-phase flow has a fine bubble flow structure, a bullet-like flow structure, a block flow structure, a ring-shaped flow structure with fibers, and an annular flow structure.