1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
The main technical parameters of ultrasonic external clamp flowmeter:
Measurement accuracy: better than 1%
Repeatability: better than 0.2%
Measurement period: 500ms (2 times per second, 128 sets of data collected per cycle)
Working power: 220VAC/8~36VDC
Maximum flow rate: 64m / s (flow rate resolution 0.001m / s)
Display: 2 × 10 Chinese characters backlit LCD can display instantaneous flow and positive, negative, net cumulative flow, flow rate, etc.
Operation: 4×4 touch keyboard (F4 main unit magnetic 4 button) operation
Signal input: 3 channels of 4-20mA analog input, accuracy 0.1%, can input pressure, liquid level, temperature and other signals
2-way three-wire PT100 platinum resistor
Signal output: 1 isolated RS485 output
1 way 4-20mA or 0-20mA output
1 channel isolated OCT (programmable between pulse width 6~1000ms, default 200ms)
1 relay output (pulse width 200ms)
Data storage: Optional built-in data storage (SD card) can store time, instantaneous flow, accumulated flow, signal status, etc., through special software, can import data into computer for statistical and management
Communication protocol: MODBUS protocol, M-BUS protocol, FUJI extension protocol, and compatible with communication protocols of similar products of other domestic manufacturers
Other functions: automatic memory before 512 days, the first 128 months, the first 10 years of positive / negative / net cumulative flow
Automatically remember the first 30 times of power-on and power-off time and flow rate, and can realize automatic or manual addition of traffic, which can be read by MODBUS protocol.
Programmable batch (quantitative) controller, fault self-diagnosis function
Software upgrade via code file transmitted via E-mail
Protection level: sensor IP68, F4 host IP68, remaining host IP65
Explosion-proof grade: EXdIIBT4 (JN-100F2 type)
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.