In order to make the electromagnetic flowmeter work stably and reliably, the following aspects should be noted when selecting the installation location:
1. Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields (large motors, large transformers, etc.) to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
2. It should be installed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid sun and rain. The ambient temperature should be -20~+60°C, and the relative humidity is less than 85%.
3. There should be plenty of space around the flowmeter for easy installation and maintenance.
The measurement principle of the electromagnetic flowmeter does not depend on the characteristics of the flow. If there is a certain turbulence and vortex in the pipeline, it will be generated in the non-measurement zone (such as elbow, tangential current limit or half-opening shut-off valve upstream). Nothing.
If steady-state eddy currents in the measurement zone affect the stability of the measurement and the accuracy of the measurement, then some measures should be taken to stabilize the flow rate distribution:
a.increase the length of the straight pipe before and after; b. use a flow stabilizer; c. reduce the cross section of the measuring point.
Advantages of turbine flow meters
The pressure loss is small, and the impeller has anti-corrosion function;
1.Adopt advanced ultra-low power single-chip microcomputer technology, the whole machine has strong functions, low power consumption and superior performance.
2.Intelligent flow display with nonlinear accuracy compensation. Correction formula accuracy is better than ±0.02%
3.The meter factor can be set online by button and can be displayed on the LCD screen. The LCD screen is intuitive and clear, and the reliability is strong.
4.EEPROM is used to accumulate the flow and the meter coefficient is powered down. The protection time is more than 10 years.
5.Using high-performance MCU central processing unit to complete data acquisition and processing display output, cumulative flow instantaneous flow
6.The screen displays a convenient man-machine interface for data transfer in standard 485 format.
7.Fully hard alloy (tungsten carbide) shielded cantilever beam structure bearing, integrating rotary bearing and pressure bearing, greatly improving bearing life and working in medium with a small amount of sediment and dirt.
8.It adopts 1Cr18Ni9Ti all stainless steel structure (the turbine adopts 2Cr13) and has good anti-corrosion performance.
9.Easy to maintain, self-rectifying structure, small and light, simple structure, which can be combined in a short time.
10.Internal cleaning is simple.
11.Strong anti-magnetic interference and vibration capability, reliable performance and long life
12.The lower limit flow rate is low and the measuring range is wide.
13.The on-site display type LCD screen is clear and intuitive, with low power consumption. The 3V lithium battery can be operated continuously for more than 5 years.
Corrosion resistant, suitable for acid and alkali solutions
Compressed air flowmeter installation requirements
Keywords: compressed air flow meter, compressed air vortex flowmeter, air flowmeter
First, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation requirements
1. The upstream of the compressed air vortex flowmeter should avoid installing the regulating valve or the semi-opening valve. The regulating valve or the semi-opening valve is installed after the downstream 8DN of the sensor.
2. The straight pipe section where the flowmeter is installed should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, a pipe diameter slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
4, the sensor should be avoided on the pipeline with mechanical vibration, and try to avoid strong electromagnetic field interference. When vibration cannot be avoided, consider adding a bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN before and after the sensor.