In order to make the electromagnetic flowmeter work stably and reliably, the following aspects should be noted when selecting the installation location:
1. Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields (large motors, large transformers, etc.) to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
2. It should be installed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid sun and rain. The ambient temperature should be -20~+60°C, and the relative humidity is less than 85%.
3. There should be plenty of space around the flowmeter for easy installation and maintenance.
The measurement principle of the electromagnetic flowmeter does not depend on the characteristics of the flow. If there is a certain turbulence and vortex in the pipeline, it will be generated in the non-measurement zone (such as elbow, tangential current limit or half-opening shut-off valve upstream). Nothing.
If steady-state eddy currents in the measurement zone affect the stability of the measurement and the accuracy of the measurement, then some measures should be taken to stabilize the flow rate distribution:
a.increase the length of the straight pipe before and after; b. use a flow stabilizer; c. reduce the cross section of the measuring point.
The main technical parameters of ultrasonic external clamp flowmeter:
Measurement accuracy: better than 1%
Repeatability: better than 0.2%
Measurement period: 500ms (2 times per second, 128 sets of data collected per cycle)
Working power: 220VAC/8~36VDC
Maximum flow rate: 64m / s (flow rate resolution 0.001m / s)
Display: 2 × 10 Chinese characters backlit LCD can display instantaneous flow and positive, negative, net cumulative flow, flow rate, etc.
Operation: 4×4 touch keyboard (F4 main unit magnetic 4 button) operation
Signal input: 3 channels of 4-20mA analog input, accuracy 0.1%, can input pressure, liquid level, temperature and other signals
2-way three-wire PT100 platinum resistor
Signal output: 1 isolated RS485 output
1 way 4-20mA or 0-20mA output
1 channel isolated OCT (programmable between pulse width 6~1000ms, default 200ms)
1 relay output (pulse width 200ms)
Data storage: Optional built-in data storage (SD card) can store time, instantaneous flow, accumulated flow, signal status, etc., through special software, can import data into computer for statistical and management
Communication protocol: MODBUS protocol, M-BUS protocol, FUJI extension protocol, and compatible with communication protocols of similar products of other domestic manufacturers
Other functions: automatic memory before 512 days, the first 128 months, the first 10 years of positive / negative / net cumulative flow
Automatically remember the first 30 times of power-on and power-off time and flow rate, and can realize automatic or manual addition of traffic, which can be read by MODBUS protocol.
Programmable batch (quantitative) controller, fault self-diagnosis function
Software upgrade via code file transmitted via E-mail
Protection level: sensor IP68, F4 host IP68, remaining host IP65
Explosion-proof grade: EXdIIBT4 (JN-100F2 type)
Third, gas turbine flowmeter daily inspection
1. Look at the display: Observe the total amount, instantaneous, temperature, pressure, and battery power. If the abnormality is reported in time.
2. Listen to the running sound of the flowmeter. (Method) The flowmeter should have no noise when it is running normally. If there is a large abnormal noise, it can be judged as damage to the movement of the movement (for example). It needs to be reported and processed in time.
3, data comparison, the output of the first 3 to 5 days before the statistics, if there is no major change, the flowmeter runs normally, such as the successive decrement phenomenon, the gas turbine flowmeter impeller (shaft, shaft core), filtration There is a problem with the device. Need to be reported in time for processing
4, gas turbine flowmeter filling lubricant
(1) Instrument refueling is an important part of the daily maintenance work of the instrument. Lubricating oil is mainly for instrument bearing; lubricating oil can protect the instrument bearing, reduce friction, reduce wear and prolong the operation cycle of the instrument;
(2) Regularly adding lubricating oil can effectively reduce the maintenance rate of the instrument and reduce the maintenance cost;
(3) Ensure the measurement accuracy of the flowmeter. "Measuring is counting money." why would you said this? The management of production and operation accounting, energy saving, cost accounting, etc. is an important production link of enterprise management. If the measurement is not in place, it will affect the economic efficiency and reputation of the enterprise. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the instrument is very important.