In order to make the electromagnetic flowmeter work stably and reliably, the following aspects should be noted when selecting the installation location:
1. Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields (large motors, large transformers, etc.) to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
2. It should be installed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid sun and rain. The ambient temperature should be -20~+60°C, and the relative humidity is less than 85%.
3. There should be plenty of space around the flowmeter for easy installation and maintenance.
The measurement principle of the electromagnetic flowmeter does not depend on the characteristics of the flow. If there is a certain turbulence and vortex in the pipeline, it will be generated in the non-measurement zone (such as elbow, tangential current limit or half-opening shut-off valve upstream). Nothing.
If steady-state eddy currents in the measurement zone affect the stability of the measurement and the accuracy of the measurement, then some measures should be taken to stabilize the flow rate distribution:
a.increase the length of the straight pipe before and after; b. use a flow stabilizer; c. reduce the cross section of the measuring point.
Ultrasonic flowmeter performance characteristics
Measuring liquid: single fluid such as water, seawater, alkali, etc., turbidity less than 10000ppm, particle size less than 1mm
Pipe material: Ultrasonic penetrating full pipe such as steel, cast iron, PVC pipe, dense texture, no serious corrosion and scaling, allowing thin layer of dense lining
Pipe lining material: rubber, epoxy asphalt, fiberglass, mortar, etc., or unlined
Pipe diameter range: DN15mm~6000mm, plug-in sensor for pipe diameter DN25mm~6000mm
Flow rate range: -32m/s~0~+32m/s, bidirectional flow
Accuracy: ±1.0% of displayed value (under standard conditions). Configure plug-in sensor accuracy up to 0.5%
Signal output: 4-20mA or 0-20mA RS-485
Sensor: It is divided into external clip type and plug-in type. The standard configuration is clip-on. The maximum operating pressure of the plug-in sensor is 3 MPa.
Straight pipe length: upstream >10D, downstream >5D from pump outlet >30D (D: pipe diameter)
Display mode: 2*20 character LCD display with LED backlight
Protection level: IP65
Explosion-proof grade: ExdIIBT4
Fixed ultrasonic flowmeter power supply: AC110V, AC220V, DC8~36V or AC7~30V
Ambient temperature / humidity: Host -20 ° C ~ +80 ° C; sensor -20 ° C ~ +80 ° C or -20 ° C ~ +160 ° C optional, the sensor can be immersed in water, water depth less than 2m.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.