The structure of the electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly composed of a magnetic circuit system, a measuring conduit, an electrode, a casing, a lining, and a converter.
Magnetic circuit system: its role is to produce a uniform DC or AC magnetic field. The DC magnetic circuit is realized by a permanent magnet, which has the advantages of simple structure and less interference by the alternating magnetic field, but it is easy to polarize the electrolyte liquid in the measuring duct, so that the positive electrode is surrounded by negative ions, and the negative electrode is positive ion Surrounding, that is, the polarization phenomenon of the electrode, and causing an increase in internal resistance between the two electrodes, thus seriously affecting the normal operation of the meter. When the diameter of the pipe is large, the permanent magnets are correspondingly large, bulky and uneconomical, so the electromagnetic flowmeter generally adopts an alternating magnetic field and is generated by the excitation of a 50HZ power frequency power source.
Measuring catheter: its function is to let the conductive liquid to be tested pass. In order to make the magnetic flux diverted or short-circuited when the magnetic flux passes through the measuring catheter, the measuring catheter must be made of non-magnetic, low electrical conductivity, low thermal conductivity and mechanical strength. Non-magnetic stainless steel, FRP, high strength can be used. Plastic, aluminum, etc.
Corrosion resistance and wear resistance
Stainless steel: 0Crl8Nil2M02Ti is used for industrial water, domestic water, sewage and other weakly corrosive media. It is suitable for petroleum, chemical, steel and other industrial sectors as well as municipal, environmental protection and other fields.
Hastelloy B: has good corrosion resistance to hydrochloric acid at all concentrations below the boiling point, and is also resistant to corrosion by non-chlorinated acids, bases, non-oxidizing salts such as sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid, and organic acids.
Hastelloy C: resistant to non-oxidizing acids, such as nitric acid, mixed acid, or corrosion of mixed media of chromic acid and sulfuric acid, and also resistant to oxidizing salts such as Fe, ", Cu" or other oxidants, such as Corrosion of hypochlorite solution and seawater above normal temperature
Titanium: It is resistant to seawater, various chlorides and hypochlorites, oxidizing acids (including fuming sulfuric acid), organic acids and alkalis. It is not resistant to the corrosion of relatively pure reducing acids (such as sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid), but if the acid contains an oxidizing agent (such as nitric acid, Fc++, Cu++), the corrosion is greatly reduced.
钽: Excellent corrosion resistance and glass are very similar. In addition to hydrofluoric acid, fuming sulfuric acid, alkali, it is almost resistant to the corrosion of chemical media (including boiling point of hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and sulfuric acid below 50 ° C). Antimony in alkali; corrosion resistant.
Almost resistant - cut chemical media, but not for aqua regia and ammonium salts.
Stainless steel coated tungsten carbide
For non-corrosive, strong abrasive media.
Note: Due to the wide variety of media, its corrosiveness is affected by complex factors such as temperature, concentration and flow rate, so this table is for reference only. The user should make his own choice according to the actual situation. If necessary, the corrosion resistance test of the material to be selected, such as the coupon test.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.