1. Requirements for straight pipe sections
Inlet/outlet straight pipe section: inlet should be ≥10×DN; outlet should be ≥5×DN
2. Grounding point requirement
In order to make the instrument work reliably, improve the measurement accuracy, free from external parasitic potential / the sensor should have good grounding, the grounding resistance is less than 10. (If the metal pipe is well grounded, no special grounding device is required) 3.3 Pair installation Location requirements as shown
Insert the electromagnetic flowmeter according to the situation of the pipeline in the field. If the flowmeter without the ball valve is installed, it should be installed on the pipeline without overpressure (that is, the flowmeter without the ball valve can be installed without pressure), and the hole is opened in the pipeline. Diameter 50, ready to weld the connecting welded pipe to the opening of the pipe; for occasions requiring constant flow loading or unloading or no media spillage, a ball valve must be installed, that is, a plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter with a ball valve structure is selected; With a diameter of 50, it is ready to weld the connecting welded pipe to the opening of the pipe.
Measuring range : Recommended range: 0.5m/s to 10m/s continuously adjustable. Maximum use range: continuously adjustable from 0.2m/s to 15m/s
Signal output: 1, the switch quantity can be set to: pulse output (up to 1000HZ); high/low flow alarm; empty pipe alarm; flow direction indication;
Fault alarm; 2, current output: 4-20mA output
Configuration method: 1. Field configuration through three manual keys. 2. Field configuration via remote control. 3. Perform on-site configuration through the handheld communicator.
Memory: The memory that the EEPROM does not disappear, no battery saving.
Advantages of turbine flow meters
The pressure loss is small, and the impeller has anti-corrosion function;
1.Adopt advanced ultra-low power single-chip microcomputer technology, the whole machine has strong functions, low power consumption and superior performance.
2.Intelligent flow display with nonlinear accuracy compensation. Correction formula accuracy is better than ±0.02%
3.The meter factor can be set online by button and can be displayed on the LCD screen. The LCD screen is intuitive and clear, and the reliability is strong.
4.EEPROM is used to accumulate the flow and the meter coefficient is powered down. The protection time is more than 10 years.
5.Using high-performance MCU central processing unit to complete data acquisition and processing display output, cumulative flow instantaneous flow
6.The screen displays a convenient man-machine interface for data transfer in standard 485 format.
7.Fully hard alloy (tungsten carbide) shielded cantilever beam structure bearing, integrating rotary bearing and pressure bearing, greatly improving bearing life and working in medium with a small amount of sediment and dirt.
8.It adopts 1Cr18Ni9Ti all stainless steel structure (the turbine adopts 2Cr13) and has good anti-corrosion performance.
9.Easy to maintain, self-rectifying structure, small and light, simple structure, which can be combined in a short time.
10.Internal cleaning is simple.
11.Strong anti-magnetic interference and vibration capability, reliable performance and long life
12.The lower limit flow rate is low and the measuring range is wide.
13.The on-site display type LCD screen is clear and intuitive, with low power consumption. The 3V lithium battery can be operated continuously for more than 5 years.
Corrosion resistant, suitable for acid and alkali solutions
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.