Application of electromagnetic flowmeter
Because electromagnetic flowmeter has its unique advantages, it is widely used in chemical, chemical fiber, food, paper, sugar, water supply and drainage, environmental protection, water conservancy, steel, petroleum, pharmaceutical and other industrial fields. Various acid and alkali salt solutions, mud, pulp, pulp, coal water slurry, corn syrup, fiber pulp, lime slurry, water supply and drainage, brine, hydrogen peroxide, beer, wort, various beverages, black liquor, green liquor, etc. The volumetric flow of the medium.
The main technical parameters
Nominal diameter series DN (mm)
Pipeline PTFE lining:
Pipeline rubber lining:
Special specifications can be customized
Flow direction: current output
Positive, negative, net flow
Range ratio: 150:1
Repeatability error: ±0.1 of the measured value
Accuracy level: pipeline type: 0.5 level, 1.0 level
Measured medium temperature
Ordinary rubber lining: -20 ~ +60 ° C
High temperature rubber lining: -20 ~ +90 ° C
PTFE lining: -30 ~ +100 ° C
High temperature PTFE lining: -30 ~ +180 ° C
Rated operating voltage
Pipe type: DN6-DN100≤1.6Mpa, DN125-DN225≤1.0Mpa high pressure can be customized
Conductivity of the measured fluid ≥ 5us / cm (integrated)
Most water-based media have a conductivity of 200-800 us/cm, and electromagnetic flow meters can be used to measure the flow rate.
Load resistance: 0 ~ 10mA, 0 ~ 1.5kΩ
4 to 20 mA, 0 to 750 Ω
Digital frequency output
The upper limit of the output frequency can be set to open the bidirectional output of the open collector of the transistor with optical isolation from 1 to 5000HZ. External ≤35V, the maximum current of the collector is 25mA when conducting
Straight pipe length
Pipeline type: upstream ≥5DN, downstream ≥2DN
The flowmeter and the pipe are flanged, and the flange connection size should meet the requirements of GB11988.
Explosion-proof mark: mdllBT4
Ambient temperature: -10 ° C ~ +55 ° C
Relative temperature: 5% to 90%
Total power consumption: less than 15W
Gas turbine flowmeter and screwing vortex flowmeter measurement difference
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
The gas turbine flowmeter has good repeatability and is the preferred flow meter for trade settlement. The gas swirling vortex flowmeter is generally repeatable.
The gas turbine flowmeter can obtain very high frequency signals with strong signal resolution. The frequency of the gas swirling vortex flowmeter is very low, and the smaller the diameter, the lower the signal resolution. The measurement error is to be measured.
The gas turbine flowmeter has a wide range, generally 40:1~20:1, and has a wide measuring range, which can be suitable for occasions with large flow changes. When natural gas is delivered, the flow changes are generally large and, therefore, are particularly suitable for natural gas measurements. The latter range is medium, generally 15:1 to 10:1, and the measurement range is slightly narrower. When measuring gas, it is more suitable for occasions where the flow rate does not change much.
In terms of seismic performance, gas turbine flowmeters have better resistance to pipeline vibration. The gas swirling vortex flowmeter is susceptible to pipeline vibration and should be taken care of when using it.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.