Application of electromagnetic flowmeter
Because electromagnetic flowmeter has its unique advantages, it is widely used in chemical, chemical fiber, food, paper, sugar, water supply and drainage, environmental protection, water conservancy, steel, petroleum, pharmaceutical and other industrial fields. Various acid and alkali salt solutions, mud, pulp, pulp, coal water slurry, corn syrup, fiber pulp, lime slurry, water supply and drainage, brine, hydrogen peroxide, beer, wort, various beverages, black liquor, green liquor, etc. The volumetric flow of the medium.
The main technical parameters
Nominal diameter series DN (mm)
Pipeline PTFE lining:
Pipeline rubber lining:
Special specifications can be customized
Flow direction: current output
Positive, negative, net flow
Range ratio: 150:1
Repeatability error: ±0.1 of the measured value
Accuracy level: pipeline type: 0.5 level, 1.0 level
Measured medium temperature
Ordinary rubber lining: -20 ~ +60 ° C
High temperature rubber lining: -20 ~ +90 ° C
PTFE lining: -30 ~ +100 ° C
High temperature PTFE lining: -30 ~ +180 ° C
Rated operating voltage
Pipe type: DN6-DN100≤1.6Mpa, DN125-DN225≤1.0Mpa high pressure can be customized
Conductivity of the measured fluid ≥ 5us / cm (integrated)
Most water-based media have a conductivity of 200-800 us/cm, and electromagnetic flow meters can be used to measure the flow rate.
Load resistance: 0 ~ 10mA, 0 ~ 1.5kΩ
4 to 20 mA, 0 to 750 Ω
Digital frequency output
The upper limit of the output frequency can be set to open the bidirectional output of the open collector of the transistor with optical isolation from 1 to 5000HZ. External ≤35V, the maximum current of the collector is 25mA when conducting
Straight pipe length
Pipeline type: upstream ≥5DN, downstream ≥2DN
The flowmeter and the pipe are flanged, and the flange connection size should meet the requirements of GB11988.
Explosion-proof mark: mdllBT4
Ambient temperature: -10 ° C ~ +55 ° C
Relative temperature: 5% to 90%
Total power consumption: less than 15W
Fourth, the liquid turbine flowmeter put into operation the opening and closing sequence
1. The sequence of opening and closing of the operation
For flow sensors without a bypass line, first open the flow sensor upstream valve at a medium opening and then slowly open the downstream valve. Run at a small flow rate for a period of time (eg 10 minutes), then fully open the upstream valve, then open the large downstream valve opening to adjust to the required normal flow.
The flow sensor equipped with the bypass pipe first opens the bypass pipe valve to open the upstream valve at a medium opening degree, slowly opens the downstream valve, and closes the opening of the small bypass valve to make the instrument run for a period of time with a small flow rate. Then fully open the upstream valve, fully close the bypass valve (to ensure no leakage), and finally adjust the downstream valve opening to the required flow.
2. Activation of low temperature and high temperature fluids
The low-temperature fluid pipeline should drain the water in the pipeline before the flow, and then run for 15 minutes at a small flow rate, and then gradually increase to the normal flow. Slow down when stopping, so that the pipe temperature and ambient temperature are gradually approaching. High temperature fluid operation is similar to this.
Third, gas turbine flowmeter daily inspection
1. Look at the display: Observe the total amount, instantaneous, temperature, pressure, and battery power. If the abnormality is reported in time.
2. Listen to the running sound of the flowmeter. (Method) The flowmeter should have no noise when it is running normally. If there is a large abnormal noise, it can be judged as damage to the movement of the movement (for example). It needs to be reported and processed in time.
3, data comparison, the output of the first 3 to 5 days before the statistics, if there is no major change, the flowmeter runs normally, such as the successive decrement phenomenon, the gas turbine flowmeter impeller (shaft, shaft core), filtration There is a problem with the device. Need to be reported in time for processing
4, gas turbine flowmeter filling lubricant
(1) Instrument refueling is an important part of the daily maintenance work of the instrument. Lubricating oil is mainly for instrument bearing; lubricating oil can protect the instrument bearing, reduce friction, reduce wear and prolong the operation cycle of the instrument;
(2) Regularly adding lubricating oil can effectively reduce the maintenance rate of the instrument and reduce the maintenance cost;
(3) Ensure the measurement accuracy of the flowmeter. "Measuring is counting money." why would you said this? The management of production and operation accounting, energy saving, cost accounting, etc. is an important production link of enterprise management. If the measurement is not in place, it will affect the economic efficiency and reputation of the enterprise. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the instrument is very important.