Traditional mechanical flowmeters, such as differential pressure flowmeters, positive displacement flowmeters, and variable area flowmeters, are already in the stage of popularization, with fierce price competition, decreasing profit margins, less technological innovation, and relatively mature markets. . Frost & Sullivan believes that achieving product differentiation and customized production is an important breakthrough for manufacturers in the fierce competition in mature markets. Based on Frost & Sullivan's analysis of the needs of industry users, the user community expects manufacturers to provide automated equipment that will bring tangible benefits to the production process. Users will have specific requirements in the application process, such as: application in the special environment of the petrochemical industry, the need for rugged design and explosion-proof certification; user demand for Coriolis flowmeter designed for straight pipe. How to effectively obtain the actual needs of users and improve the traditional products is a challenge to the manufacturer's differentiated and customized production process.
Guiding users to accept and use new technology flow meters, such as ultrasonic flow meters, electromagnetic flow meters, and thermal mass flow meters, is another challenge for manufacturers to make the market bigger and stronger. In fact, the new technology flowmeter mentioned above has been developed and applied more than ten years ago. How to make customers realize that using the new technology flowmeter can effectively improve the production efficiency is an important issue for manufacturers.
In addition, new technology flowmeters are constantly being introduced into various industries, and fast and efficient after-sales service is also crucial for manufacturers. In particular, the use of Flowfield based on Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus PA bus has certain requirements for software technology. Effective services can provide users with more suitable solutions and close to users.
Second, gas turbine flowmeter measurement characteristics
1. Gas turbine flowmeter is one of the main types of flowmeters. Its working principle is: the gas entering the gas turbine flowmeter is accelerated by the fluid, and the accelerated gas acts on the blades of the turbine through the inlet passage. The impulse causes the turbine of the flow meter to rotate in the flow path, and within a certain flow range, the number of revolutions of the turbine is proportional to the volume of the gas flowing therethrough. By mechanical or electromagnetic induction, the number of revolutions f of the turbine can be obtained, so that the flow rate Q of the gas flowing through the flow meter can be obtained.
2. Gas turbine flowmeters are widely used in the measurement of gas flow or total gas volume, and are widely used in natural gas flow measurement at home and abroad. The theoretical research and practical experience of gas turbine flowmeters are very mature, and there are corresponding international standards. Countries also have corresponding national standards. China also adopts international standards. In Europe and the United States, gas turbine flow meters are the most important gas flow meters, and the Netherlands alone uses more than 2,600 gas turbine meters on natural gas pipelines.
Compressed air flowmeter installation requirements
Keywords: compressed air flow meter, compressed air vortex flowmeter, air flowmeter
First, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation requirements
1. The upstream of the compressed air vortex flowmeter should avoid installing the regulating valve or the semi-opening valve. The regulating valve or the semi-opening valve is installed after the downstream 8DN of the sensor.
2. The straight pipe section where the flowmeter is installed should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, a pipe diameter slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
4, the sensor should be avoided on the pipeline with mechanical vibration, and try to avoid strong electromagnetic field interference. When vibration cannot be avoided, consider adding a bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN before and after the sensor.