Traditional mechanical flowmeters, such as differential pressure flowmeters, positive displacement flowmeters, and variable area flowmeters, are already in the stage of popularization, with fierce price competition, decreasing profit margins, less technological innovation, and relatively mature markets. . Frost & Sullivan believes that achieving product differentiation and customized production is an important breakthrough for manufacturers in the fierce competition in mature markets. Based on Frost & Sullivan's analysis of the needs of industry users, the user community expects manufacturers to provide automated equipment that will bring tangible benefits to the production process. Users will have specific requirements in the application process, such as: application in the special environment of the petrochemical industry, the need for rugged design and explosion-proof certification; user demand for Coriolis flowmeter designed for straight pipe. How to effectively obtain the actual needs of users and improve the traditional products is a challenge to the manufacturer's differentiated and customized production process.
Guiding users to accept and use new technology flow meters, such as ultrasonic flow meters, electromagnetic flow meters, and thermal mass flow meters, is another challenge for manufacturers to make the market bigger and stronger. In fact, the new technology flowmeter mentioned above has been developed and applied more than ten years ago. How to make customers realize that using the new technology flowmeter can effectively improve the production efficiency is an important issue for manufacturers.
In addition, new technology flowmeters are constantly being introduced into various industries, and fast and efficient after-sales service is also crucial for manufacturers. In particular, the use of Flowfield based on Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus PA bus has certain requirements for software technology. Effective services can provide users with more suitable solutions and close to users.
Liquid turbine flow meter classification and function description
Keywords: liquid turbine flowmeter, diesel liquid turbine flowmeter, pure water liquid turbine flowmeter
First, the liquid turbine flowmeter overview
The liquid turbine flowmeter is the main type of impeller flow (flow rate) meter, and the impeller type flowmeter also has an anemometer and a water meter. The TUF consists of a sensor and a conversion display. The sensor uses a multi-blade rotor to sense the average flow rate of the fluid, thereby deriving the flow or total amount. The rotational speed (or number of revolutions) of the rotor can be detected mechanically, magnetically, and photoelectrically and displayed and transmitted by the reading device.
Second, liquid turbine flowmeter classification
According to the classification of instrument functions, SDLWGY series turbine flowmeters can be divided into 2 categories.
1, turbine flow sensor / transmitter
2, intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter
Third, the liquid turbine flowmeter function description
1, turbine flow sensor / transmitter
This type of turbine flow product itself does not have a live display function, only the flow signal is transmitted far. The flow signal can be divided into pulse signal or current signal (4-20mA); the instrument is low in price, high in integration and small in size, and is especially suitable for use with computer control systems such as secondary display, PLC, DCS.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.