Measuring principle of electromagnetic flowmeter
The principle of electromagnetic flowmeter measurement is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The measuring tube of the flow meter is a non-magnetic alloy short tube lined with an insulating material. The two electrodes are fixed to the measuring tube through the tube wall in the tube diameter direction. The electrode tip is substantially flush with the inner surface of the liner. When the exciting coil is excited by the bidirectional square wave pulse, a working magnetic field having a magnetic flux density B is generated in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the measuring tube. At this time, if the fluid having a certain conductivity passes through the measuring tube, the cutting magnetic line induces the electromotive force E. The electromotive force E is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density B, the inner diameter D of the measuring tube and the average velocity V. The electromotive force E (flow signal) is detected by the electrode and sent to the converter through the cable. After the converter amplifies the flow signal, it can display the fluid flow, and can output signals such as pulse and analog current for flow control and regulation.
Gas turbine flowmeter and screwing vortex flowmeter measurement difference
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
The gas turbine flowmeter has good repeatability and is the preferred flow meter for trade settlement. The gas swirling vortex flowmeter is generally repeatable.
The gas turbine flowmeter can obtain very high frequency signals with strong signal resolution. The frequency of the gas swirling vortex flowmeter is very low, and the smaller the diameter, the lower the signal resolution. The measurement error is to be measured.
The gas turbine flowmeter has a wide range, generally 40:1~20:1, and has a wide measuring range, which can be suitable for occasions with large flow changes. When natural gas is delivered, the flow changes are generally large and, therefore, are particularly suitable for natural gas measurements. The latter range is medium, generally 15:1 to 10:1, and the measurement range is slightly narrower. When measuring gas, it is more suitable for occasions where the flow rate does not change much.
In terms of seismic performance, gas turbine flowmeters have better resistance to pipeline vibration. The gas swirling vortex flowmeter is susceptible to pipeline vibration and should be taken care of when using it.
First, the gas turbine flowmeter installation requirements
1. When the gas flowmeter is installed, it is strictly forbidden to directly conduct electric welding at the inlet and outlet flanges to avoid burning the internal parts of the flowmeter;
2. For the newly installed or overhauled pipeline, it must be purged to remove the debris in the pipeline before installing the flowmeter;
3. The gas turbine flowmeter should be installed in a place that is easy to maintain, has no strong electromagnetic field interference, no mechanical vibration and thermal radiation;
4. Gas turbine flowmeters should not be used in places where flow is frequently interrupted and there is strong pulsating flow or pressure pulsation;
5, the gas turbine flowmeter should ensure that the pipeline is coaxial, and prevent the gasket from protruding into the pipeline, otherwise it will disturb the flow profile;
6. The flow direction of the gas turbine flowmeter should be consistent with the direction marked on the casing. The upper and lower pipelines of the flowmeter should be guaranteed with 2DN and 1DN straight pipe sections;
7. When using external power supply, the flowmeter must have reliable grounding, but it should not share the grounding wire with the high-power system; when the pipeline is installed or repaired, the grounding wire of the welding system should not be overlapped with the flowmeter.
8. Since the flowmeter needs to be repaired and calibrated, in order to ensure normal gas supply, bypass piping should be set. The bypass pipe valve must be closed during normal use;
9. When constructing pipelines, it is advisable to install telescopic tubes or bellows to avoid serious stretching and causing breakage of the flowmeter;
10. When the gas turbine flowmeter is installed outdoors, the upper part should be covered to prevent the rainwater from immersing and the sun exposure affecting the service life of the flowmeter;
11. When installing the gas turbine flowmeter, it is advisable to add a filter to the flowmeter (filtering accuracy is recommended ≤20μm).
Second, gas turbine flowmeter requirements
1. When the gas turbine flowmeter is put into operation, the upstream valve of the flowmeter should be slowly opened (not less than 15 seconds), and then the downstream valve of the flowmeter should be slowly opened to prevent the instantaneous airflow from rushing to the turbine;
2. When the flowmeter needs to have a long-distance signal, it should be connected to the external power supply (+12~+24VDC) strictly according to the electrical performance index of the gas turbine flowmeter. It is strictly forbidden to directly connect 220VAC (or 380VAC) power supply at the signal output.