Measuring principle of electromagnetic flowmeter
The principle of electromagnetic flowmeter measurement is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The measuring tube of the flow meter is a non-magnetic alloy short tube lined with an insulating material. The two electrodes are fixed to the measuring tube through the tube wall in the tube diameter direction. The electrode tip is substantially flush with the inner surface of the liner. When the exciting coil is excited by the bidirectional square wave pulse, a working magnetic field having a magnetic flux density B is generated in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the measuring tube. At this time, if the fluid having a certain conductivity passes through the measuring tube, the cutting magnetic line induces the electromotive force E. The electromotive force E is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density B, the inner diameter D of the measuring tube and the average velocity V. The electromotive force E (flow signal) is detected by the electrode and sent to the converter through the cable. After the converter amplifies the flow signal, it can display the fluid flow, and can output signals such as pulse and analog current for flow control and regulation.
Liquid turbine flow meter classification and function description
Keywords: liquid turbine flowmeter, diesel liquid turbine flowmeter, pure water liquid turbine flowmeter
First, the liquid turbine flowmeter overview
The liquid turbine flowmeter is the main type of impeller flow (flow rate) meter, and the impeller type flowmeter also has an anemometer and a water meter. The TUF consists of a sensor and a conversion display. The sensor uses a multi-blade rotor to sense the average flow rate of the fluid, thereby deriving the flow or total amount. The rotational speed (or number of revolutions) of the rotor can be detected mechanically, magnetically, and photoelectrically and displayed and transmitted by the reading device.
Second, liquid turbine flowmeter classification
According to the classification of instrument functions, SDLWGY series turbine flowmeters can be divided into 2 categories.
1, turbine flow sensor / transmitter
2, intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter
Third, the liquid turbine flowmeter function description
1, turbine flow sensor / transmitter
This type of turbine flow product itself does not have a live display function, only the flow signal is transmitted far. The flow signal can be divided into pulse signal or current signal (4-20mA); the instrument is low in price, high in integration and small in size, and is especially suitable for use with computer control systems such as secondary display, PLC, DCS.
Third, gas turbine flowmeter daily inspection
1. Look at the display: Observe the total amount, instantaneous, temperature, pressure, and battery power. If the abnormality is reported in time.
2. Listen to the running sound of the flowmeter. (Method) The flowmeter should have no noise when it is running normally. If there is a large abnormal noise, it can be judged as damage to the movement of the movement (for example). It needs to be reported and processed in time.
3, data comparison, the output of the first 3 to 5 days before the statistics, if there is no major change, the flowmeter runs normally, such as the successive decrement phenomenon, the gas turbine flowmeter impeller (shaft, shaft core), filtration There is a problem with the device. Need to be reported in time for processing
4, gas turbine flowmeter filling lubricant
(1) Instrument refueling is an important part of the daily maintenance work of the instrument. Lubricating oil is mainly for instrument bearing; lubricating oil can protect the instrument bearing, reduce friction, reduce wear and prolong the operation cycle of the instrument;
(2) Regularly adding lubricating oil can effectively reduce the maintenance rate of the instrument and reduce the maintenance cost;
(3) Ensure the measurement accuracy of the flowmeter. "Measuring is counting money." why would you said this? The management of production and operation accounting, energy saving, cost accounting, etc. is an important production link of enterprise management. If the measurement is not in place, it will affect the economic efficiency and reputation of the enterprise. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the instrument is very important.