Measuring principle of electromagnetic flowmeter
The principle of electromagnetic flowmeter measurement is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The measuring tube of the flow meter is a non-magnetic alloy short tube lined with an insulating material. The two electrodes are fixed to the measuring tube through the tube wall in the tube diameter direction. The electrode tip is substantially flush with the inner surface of the liner. When the exciting coil is excited by the bidirectional square wave pulse, a working magnetic field having a magnetic flux density B is generated in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the measuring tube. At this time, if the fluid having a certain conductivity passes through the measuring tube, the cutting magnetic line induces the electromotive force E. The electromotive force E is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density B, the inner diameter D of the measuring tube and the average velocity V. The electromotive force E (flow signal) is detected by the electrode and sent to the converter through the cable. After the converter amplifies the flow signal, it can display the fluid flow, and can output signals such as pulse and analog current for flow control and regulation.
According to different output signals, these products can be divided into LWGY-□N type and LWGY-□A type.
LWGY-□N type sensor: 12～24VDC power supply, three-wire pulse output, high level ≥8V, low level ≤0.8V; signal transmission distance ≤1000m;
LWGY-□A type transmitter: 24VDC power supply, 2-wire 4-20mA output, signal transmission distance ≤1000.
This type of turbine flow products are divided into basic type and explosion-proof type (ExdIIBT6).
2, intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter
Intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter adopts advanced ultra-low-power single-chip microcomputer technology to develop a new intelligent instrument integrating turbine flow sensor and display integration. It adopts double-row liquid crystal field display, with compact structure, intuitive reading and reliability. High, free from external power interference, lightning strike, low cost and other obvious advantages. The instrument has three-point correction of the meter coefficient, the intelligent compensation meter coefficient is nonlinear, and field correction can be performed. The high-definition LCD displays both instantaneous flow (4 significant digits) and cumulative flow (8 significant digits with clear function). All valid data is not lost after 10 years of power failure. These turbine flowmeters are explosion-proof products with an explosion-proof rating of ExdIIBT6.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.