Principle analysis of various types of flowmeters
(1) Principles of mechanics: Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure and rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem; impulse type and movable tube type using momentum theorem; direct mass type using Newton's second law; The target type of the momentum principle; the turbine type using the angular momentum theorem; the vortex type using the principle of fluid oscillation, the vortex type; the pitot tube type using the total static pressure difference; the volumetric type, the enthalpy, the trough type, and the like.
(2) Electrical principle: The instruments used for such principles are electromagnetic, differential capacitive, inductive, strain resistant, etc.
(3) Acoustic principle: Ultrasonic type, acoustic type (shock wave type), etc. are used for flow measurement using the acoustic principle.
(4) Thermal principle: The heat, direct thermal, indirect calorimetry, etc., which measure the flow using the thermal principle.
(5) Optical principle: laser type, photoelectric type, etc. are instruments belonging to such principles.
(6) Originally based on physical principles: nuclear magnetic resonance, nuclear radiation, etc. are instruments of this type.
(7) Other principles: Marking principle (trace principle, NMR principle), related principles, etc.
Gas turbine flowmeter and screwing vortex flowmeter measurement difference
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the characteristics of gas turbine flowmeter and spiral vortex flowmeter
Gas turbine flowmeter and screwing vortex flowmeter are the main gas metering instruments in China. In foreign countries, almost no one uses gas to swirl into the vortex flow meter. At present, there are certain applications in the domestic vortex flowmeter. In terms of standard conditions. The international standard ISO9551 promulgated by the International Organization for Standardization and the international recommendations R6, R32 promulgated by the International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) have corresponding national standards and regulations in China and developed countries. The above documents guarantee the authority of gas turbine flowmeters in gas metering. Sex. Gas-introducing vortex flowmeters have not yet established relevant standards. It is difficult to guarantee the authority of the flow meter in gas metering. At present, in domestic flow meters for gas measurement, gas turbine flowmeters dominate, and the vortex flowmeters also have a certain market. The use of the two is similar, and users often have doubts about the choice of the two.
However, since the volume of condensed water in the wet steam is relatively small, the flow of excess water in the ascending pipe often appears as an annular flow structure, but when the amount of water is particularly large, it also appears as a ring with fibers. Flow structure. Among them, the fibrous fluid is actually a condensed water. Flow in a vertically descending pipe: In a vertically descending pipe, the structure of the gas-liquid two-phase flow is similar to that of a vertically ascending flow, but differs not only in the opposite flow direction but also in the case of the same average flow velocity. The flow rate of the liquid in the vertical drop pipe is much faster than the flow rate of the liquid in the vertical rise pipe.
Second, steam vortex flowmeter measurement considerations
Vortex flowmeters measure steam. Accurately arrange the steam traps accurately: People have long discovered that when the steam has more water, the vortex flowmeter will have a "leakage pulse" phenomenon, that is, in the case of a stable steam flow rate, the vortex flow It should have a stable pulse output proportional to the flow rate. But sometimes it is found that the output pulse of the meter is inexplicably less. The distribution of the output pulse recorded on the two-dimensional coordinates can also be clearly seen. The pulse that should be approximately evenly distributed is one less at a place. Pulses, in severe cases, are a lot less pulses, and in the worst case, there are no pulses at all. This may be related to the formation of a vortex column by impinging on a large volume of droplets having a non-uniform distribution on the vortex generator.