Principle analysis of various types of flowmeters
(1) Principles of mechanics: Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure and rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem; impulse type and movable tube type using momentum theorem; direct mass type using Newton's second law; The target type of the momentum principle; the turbine type using the angular momentum theorem; the vortex type using the principle of fluid oscillation, the vortex type; the pitot tube type using the total static pressure difference; the volumetric type, the enthalpy, the trough type, and the like.
(2) Electrical principle: The instruments used for such principles are electromagnetic, differential capacitive, inductive, strain resistant, etc.
(3) Acoustic principle: Ultrasonic type, acoustic type (shock wave type), etc. are used for flow measurement using the acoustic principle.
(4) Thermal principle: The heat, direct thermal, indirect calorimetry, etc., which measure the flow using the thermal principle.
(5) Optical principle: laser type, photoelectric type, etc. are instruments belonging to such principles.
(6) Originally based on physical principles: nuclear magnetic resonance, nuclear radiation, etc. are instruments of this type.
(7) Other principles: Marking principle (trace principle, NMR principle), related principles, etc.
According to different output signals, these products can be divided into LWGY-□N type and LWGY-□A type.
LWGY-□N type sensor: 12～24VDC power supply, three-wire pulse output, high level ≥8V, low level ≤0.8V; signal transmission distance ≤1000m;
LWGY-□A type transmitter: 24VDC power supply, 2-wire 4-20mA output, signal transmission distance ≤1000.
This type of turbine flow products are divided into basic type and explosion-proof type (ExdIIBT6).
2, intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter
Intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter adopts advanced ultra-low-power single-chip microcomputer technology to develop a new intelligent instrument integrating turbine flow sensor and display integration. It adopts double-row liquid crystal field display, with compact structure, intuitive reading and reliability. High, free from external power interference, lightning strike, low cost and other obvious advantages. The instrument has three-point correction of the meter coefficient, the intelligent compensation meter coefficient is nonlinear, and field correction can be performed. The high-definition LCD displays both instantaneous flow (4 significant digits) and cumulative flow (8 significant digits with clear function). All valid data is not lost after 10 years of power failure. These turbine flowmeters are explosion-proof products with an explosion-proof rating of ExdIIBT6.
Precautions before gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the precautions before the gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
In order to ensure trouble-free, safe start-up and commissioning of the ultrasonic flowmeter, the following pre-checks must be carried out:
1. Before starting the flowmeter officially, be sure to handle each leak point;
2. Check the power supply voltage on the terminal block and the corresponding positive and negative polarity;
3. Check the polarity of the frequency output lead connected to the RS485 converter;
4. Check whether the gas turbine flowmeter and temperature/pressure transmitter display are correct and reliable, including the installation direction and verticality of the flowmeter; the sealing performance of all joints;
5, wiring inspection: should be in accordance with the system wiring diagram provided by Jiangsu Tianxin Instrument Co., Ltd., check all wiring is correct.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.