Ultrasonic flowmeter features
The unique signal digitization processing technology makes the meter measurement signal more stable, anti-interference ability and more accurate measurement.
No mechanical transmission parts are not easily damaged, maintenance-free and have a long service life.
The circuit is more optimized, with high integration, low power consumption and high reliability.
Intelligent standard signal output, friendly man-machine interface, multiple secondary signal output, for you to choose.
Pipe-section small pipe diameter measurement is economical and convenient, and the measurement accuracy is high.
Detailed installation of ultrasonic flowmeter
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Years of pipeline;
4. The type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature;
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. Four seasons temperature at the host place;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Do you need remote signals and types;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.
Executive Standard: JB/T 9248-1999
Nominal diameter: 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800, 3000
Maximum flow rate: 15m/s
Accuracy: DNl5~DN600, indication: ±0.3% (flow rate ≥1m/s); ±3mm/s (flow rate <1m/s)
DN700-DN3000, ±0.5% of the indicated value (flow rate ≥0.8m/S); ±4mm/s (flow rate <0.8m/S)
Fluid conductivity ≥5uS/cm
DNl5～DN: 1504.0MPa, DNl5～DN600: 1.6MPa, DN200～DN1000: 1.0MPa, DN700～DN3000: 0.6MPa, Special order: 6.3, 10MPa
Sensor: -25 °C - ten 60 °C
Converter and integrated type: -10 ° C - ten 60 °C
Lining material: PTFE, neoprene, polyurethane, polytetrafluoroethylene (F46), screened PFA
Maximum fluid temperature
- Body type 70 °C
Separate type: Polychloroprene lining 80 ° C; 120 °C (specify when ordering)
Polyurethane lining 80 °C
Polytetrafluoroethylene propylene (F46) 100 °C; 150 °C (specify when ordering)
Signal electrode and grounding electrode material: stainless steel 0Crl8Nil2M02Ti, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, titanium, tantalum, platinum/rhodium alloy, stainless steel coated tungsten carbide
Electrode scraper mechanism: DN300-DN3000
Connecting flange material: carbon steel
Grounding flange material: stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN65—DNl50: Stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN200～DNl600: Carbon steel ten stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DNl5～DN3000 separate rubber or polyurethane lining sensor: IP65 or IP68
Other sensors, body flow meters and split converters: IP65
Spacing (separate type): The converter distance sensor generally does not exceed 100m
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.