Ultrasonic flowmeter features
The unique signal digitization processing technology makes the meter measurement signal more stable, anti-interference ability and more accurate measurement.
No mechanical transmission parts are not easily damaged, maintenance-free and have a long service life.
The circuit is more optimized, with high integration, low power consumption and high reliability.
Intelligent standard signal output, friendly man-machine interface, multiple secondary signal output, for you to choose.
Pipe-section small pipe diameter measurement is economical and convenient, and the measurement accuracy is high.
Detailed installation of ultrasonic flowmeter
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Years of pipeline;
4. The type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature;
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. Four seasons temperature at the host place;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Do you need remote signals and types;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.
Fourth, the liquid turbine flowmeter put into operation the opening and closing sequence
1. The sequence of opening and closing of the operation
For flow sensors without a bypass line, first open the flow sensor upstream valve at a medium opening and then slowly open the downstream valve. Run at a small flow rate for a period of time (eg 10 minutes), then fully open the upstream valve, then open the large downstream valve opening to adjust to the required normal flow.
The flow sensor equipped with the bypass pipe first opens the bypass pipe valve to open the upstream valve at a medium opening degree, slowly opens the downstream valve, and closes the opening of the small bypass valve to make the instrument run for a period of time with a small flow rate. Then fully open the upstream valve, fully close the bypass valve (to ensure no leakage), and finally adjust the downstream valve opening to the required flow.
2. Activation of low temperature and high temperature fluids
The low-temperature fluid pipeline should drain the water in the pipeline before the flow, and then run for 15 minutes at a small flow rate, and then gradually increase to the normal flow. Slow down when stopping, so that the pipe temperature and ambient temperature are gradually approaching. High temperature fluid operation is similar to this.
Compressed air flowmeter installation requirements
Keywords: compressed air flow meter, compressed air vortex flowmeter, air flowmeter
First, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation requirements
1. The upstream of the compressed air vortex flowmeter should avoid installing the regulating valve or the semi-opening valve. The regulating valve or the semi-opening valve is installed after the downstream 8DN of the sensor.
2. The straight pipe section where the flowmeter is installed should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, a pipe diameter slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
4, the sensor should be avoided on the pipeline with mechanical vibration, and try to avoid strong electromagnetic field interference. When vibration cannot be avoided, consider adding a bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN before and after the sensor.