Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without interruption. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: the pipeline installation needs to be cut, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter: Portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.
Executive Standard: JB/T 9248-1999
Nominal diameter: 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800, 3000
Maximum flow rate: 15m/s
Accuracy: DNl5~DN600, indication: ±0.3% (flow rate ≥1m/s); ±3mm/s (flow rate <1m/s)
DN700-DN3000, ±0.5% of the indicated value (flow rate ≥0.8m/S); ±4mm/s (flow rate <0.8m/S)
Fluid conductivity ≥5uS/cm
DNl5～DN: 1504.0MPa, DNl5～DN600: 1.6MPa, DN200～DN1000: 1.0MPa, DN700～DN3000: 0.6MPa, Special order: 6.3, 10MPa
Sensor: -25 °C - ten 60 °C
Converter and integrated type: -10 ° C - ten 60 °C
Lining material: PTFE, neoprene, polyurethane, polytetrafluoroethylene (F46), screened PFA
Maximum fluid temperature
- Body type 70 °C
Separate type: Polychloroprene lining 80 ° C; 120 °C (specify when ordering)
Polyurethane lining 80 °C
Polytetrafluoroethylene propylene (F46) 100 °C; 150 °C (specify when ordering)
Signal electrode and grounding electrode material: stainless steel 0Crl8Nil2M02Ti, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, titanium, tantalum, platinum/rhodium alloy, stainless steel coated tungsten carbide
Electrode scraper mechanism: DN300-DN3000
Connecting flange material: carbon steel
Grounding flange material: stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN65—DNl50: Stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN200～DNl600: Carbon steel ten stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DNl5～DN3000 separate rubber or polyurethane lining sensor: IP65 or IP68
Other sensors, body flow meters and split converters: IP65
Spacing (separate type): The converter distance sensor generally does not exceed 100m
Precautions before gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the precautions before the gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
In order to ensure trouble-free, safe start-up and commissioning of the ultrasonic flowmeter, the following pre-checks must be carried out:
1. Before starting the flowmeter officially, be sure to handle each leak point;
2. Check the power supply voltage on the terminal block and the corresponding positive and negative polarity;
3. Check the polarity of the frequency output lead connected to the RS485 converter;
4. Check whether the gas turbine flowmeter and temperature/pressure transmitter display are correct and reliable, including the installation direction and verticality of the flowmeter; the sealing performance of all joints;
5, wiring inspection: should be in accordance with the system wiring diagram provided by Jiangsu Tianxin Instrument Co., Ltd., check all wiring is correct.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.