Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without interruption. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: the pipeline installation needs to be cut, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter: Portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.
Gas turbine flowmeter and screwing vortex flowmeter measurement difference
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the characteristics of gas turbine flowmeter and spiral vortex flowmeter
Gas turbine flowmeter and screwing vortex flowmeter are the main gas metering instruments in China. In foreign countries, almost no one uses gas to swirl into the vortex flow meter. At present, there are certain applications in the domestic vortex flowmeter. In terms of standard conditions. The international standard ISO9551 promulgated by the International Organization for Standardization and the international recommendations R6, R32 promulgated by the International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) have corresponding national standards and regulations in China and developed countries. The above documents guarantee the authority of gas turbine flowmeters in gas metering. Sex. Gas-introducing vortex flowmeters have not yet established relevant standards. It is difficult to guarantee the authority of the flow meter in gas metering. At present, in domestic flow meters for gas measurement, gas turbine flowmeters dominate, and the vortex flowmeters also have a certain market. The use of the two is similar, and users often have doubts about the choice of the two.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.