Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.
Executive Standard: JB/T 9248-1999
Nominal diameter: 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800, 3000
Maximum flow rate: 15m/s
Accuracy: DNl5~DN600, indication: ±0.3% (flow rate ≥1m/s); ±3mm/s (flow rate <1m/s)
DN700-DN3000, ±0.5% of the indicated value (flow rate ≥0.8m/S); ±4mm/s (flow rate <0.8m/S)
Fluid conductivity ≥5uS/cm
DNl5～DN: 1504.0MPa, DNl5～DN600: 1.6MPa, DN200～DN1000: 1.0MPa, DN700～DN3000: 0.6MPa, Special order: 6.3, 10MPa
Sensor: -25 °C - ten 60 °C
Converter and integrated type: -10 ° C - ten 60 °C
Lining material: PTFE, neoprene, polyurethane, polytetrafluoroethylene (F46), screened PFA
Maximum fluid temperature
- Body type 70 °C
Separate type: Polychloroprene lining 80 ° C; 120 °C (specify when ordering)
Polyurethane lining 80 °C
Polytetrafluoroethylene propylene (F46) 100 °C; 150 °C (specify when ordering)
Signal electrode and grounding electrode material: stainless steel 0Crl8Nil2M02Ti, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, titanium, tantalum, platinum/rhodium alloy, stainless steel coated tungsten carbide
Electrode scraper mechanism: DN300-DN3000
Connecting flange material: carbon steel
Grounding flange material: stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN65—DNl50: Stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN200～DNl600: Carbon steel ten stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DNl5～DN3000 separate rubber or polyurethane lining sensor: IP65 or IP68
Other sensors, body flow meters and split converters: IP65
Spacing (separate type): The converter distance sensor generally does not exceed 100m
Third, gas turbine flowmeter daily inspection
1. Look at the display: Observe the total amount, instantaneous, temperature, pressure, and battery power. If the abnormality is reported in time.
2. Listen to the running sound of the flowmeter. (Method) The flowmeter should have no noise when it is running normally. If there is a large abnormal noise, it can be judged as damage to the movement of the movement (for example). It needs to be reported and processed in time.
3, data comparison, the output of the first 3 to 5 days before the statistics, if there is no major change, the flowmeter runs normally, such as the successive decrement phenomenon, the gas turbine flowmeter impeller (shaft, shaft core), filtration There is a problem with the device. Need to be reported in time for processing
4, gas turbine flowmeter filling lubricant
(1) Instrument refueling is an important part of the daily maintenance work of the instrument. Lubricating oil is mainly for instrument bearing; lubricating oil can protect the instrument bearing, reduce friction, reduce wear and prolong the operation cycle of the instrument;
(2) Regularly adding lubricating oil can effectively reduce the maintenance rate of the instrument and reduce the maintenance cost;
(3) Ensure the measurement accuracy of the flowmeter. "Measuring is counting money." why would you said this? The management of production and operation accounting, energy saving, cost accounting, etc. is an important production link of enterprise management. If the measurement is not in place, it will affect the economic efficiency and reputation of the enterprise. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the instrument is very important.