Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.
Liquid turbine flow meter classification and function description
Keywords: liquid turbine flowmeter, diesel liquid turbine flowmeter, pure water liquid turbine flowmeter
First, the liquid turbine flowmeter overview
The liquid turbine flowmeter is the main type of impeller flow (flow rate) meter, and the impeller type flowmeter also has an anemometer and a water meter. The TUF consists of a sensor and a conversion display. The sensor uses a multi-blade rotor to sense the average flow rate of the fluid, thereby deriving the flow or total amount. The rotational speed (or number of revolutions) of the rotor can be detected mechanically, magnetically, and photoelectrically and displayed and transmitted by the reading device.
Second, liquid turbine flowmeter classification
According to the classification of instrument functions, SDLWGY series turbine flowmeters can be divided into 2 categories.
1, turbine flow sensor / transmitter
2, intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter
Third, the liquid turbine flowmeter function description
1, turbine flow sensor / transmitter
This type of turbine flow product itself does not have a live display function, only the flow signal is transmitted far. The flow signal can be divided into pulse signal or current signal (4-20mA); the instrument is low in price, high in integration and small in size, and is especially suitable for use with computer control systems such as secondary display, PLC, DCS.
However, since the volume of condensed water in the wet steam is relatively small, the flow of excess water in the ascending pipe often appears as an annular flow structure, but when the amount of water is particularly large, it also appears as a ring with fibers. Flow structure. Among them, the fibrous fluid is actually a condensed water. Flow in a vertically descending pipe: In a vertically descending pipe, the structure of the gas-liquid two-phase flow is similar to that of a vertically ascending flow, but differs not only in the opposite flow direction but also in the case of the same average flow velocity. The flow rate of the liquid in the vertical drop pipe is much faster than the flow rate of the liquid in the vertical rise pipe.
Second, steam vortex flowmeter measurement considerations
Vortex flowmeters measure steam. Accurately arrange the steam traps accurately: People have long discovered that when the steam has more water, the vortex flowmeter will have a "leakage pulse" phenomenon, that is, in the case of a stable steam flow rate, the vortex flow It should have a stable pulse output proportional to the flow rate. But sometimes it is found that the output pulse of the meter is inexplicably less. The distribution of the output pulse recorded on the two-dimensional coordinates can also be clearly seen. The pulse that should be approximately evenly distributed is one less at a place. Pulses, in severe cases, are a lot less pulses, and in the worst case, there are no pulses at all. This may be related to the formation of a vortex column by impinging on a large volume of droplets having a non-uniform distribution on the vortex generator.