Electrode: Its function is to extract and induce a proportional induced inductive potential signal. The electrodes are typically made of non-magnetically conductive stainless steel and are required to be flush with the liner so that the fluid passes unimpeded. It should be installed in the vertical direction of the pipe to prevent deposits from accumulating on it and affecting the measurement accuracy.
Enclosure: Made of ferromagnetic material, it is the cover of the distribution system excitation coil and isolates the interference of external magnetic field.
Lining: A complete electrical insulation lining on the inside of the measuring tube and on the flange sealing surface. It directly contacts the liquid to be measured, and its function is to increase the corrosion resistance of the measuring catheter and prevent the induced potential from being short-circuited by the metal measuring tube wall. Most of the lining materials are PTFE plastics and ceramics that are resistant to corrosion, high temperature and wear.
Converter: The induced potential signal generated by the liquid flow is very weak and is greatly affected by various interference factors. The function of the converter is to amplify and convert the induced potential signal into a unified standard signal and suppress the main interference signal. Its task is to amplify the induced potential signal Ex detected by the electrode into a unified standard DC signal.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.
Selection of measurement types for special industrial and commercial users
At present, there are some special users in the supply of industrial and commercial users. On the one hand, the gas points are more dispersed, and the amount of gas used in a single combustion device is small (generally 2 to 9 m3/h); on the other hand, the total amount of gas used is Very large, there are many problems with the accurate measurement of the natural gas supply of such users. This type of industrial and commercial users have multiple fuel appliances with different gas consumption. Different gas consumption at different time periods brings certain difficulties to the accurate measurement of natural gas. Under the condition of satisfying the maximum gas consumption, it cannot be measured under the condition of small flow. The problem.
1. Case 1: A large shopping and entertainment mall
The mall has 22 gas points distributed on the second, fourth and fifth floors. In order to ensure the accuracy of natural gas measurement, the gas supply system has a master meter (turbine flow meter Q650) and 22 sets of compensation functions. As a metering table, the flow meter usually has a gas consumption of about 400m3/d and a holiday of about 800m3/d. It is found through the data collection that the total number of meters and sub-meters is about 17m3 per day; in the initial 54d. The cumulative gas consumption of the master meter and the minute meter differs by 11511.80 m3.