Ultrasonic flowmeter uses the electronic principle to measure the flow meter. Although it has its own verification procedure, because it has the same usage management mode as the tap water industry measurement, it puts its performance requirements, measurement accuracy, verification cycle, etc. into the cold water meter. In the meantime, it has become more standardized. Since then, the use of large-caliber ultrasonic flowmeters has normative documents in the water industry.
Ultrasonic flowmeter (ultrasonic water meter) Because the measurement principle is different from electromagnetic water meter, its accuracy is different. How to choose an ultrasonic flowmeter with superior performance and precision:
The user flow range is used to determine the type, diameter, temperature, medium, etc. of the ultrasonic flowmeter, especially considering the common flow rate and the starting flow rate. The purpose is to ensure the water supply quantity, accurately measure and reduce the leakage rate. When using the water meter, the user's water meter Commonly used traffic generally cannot exceed the common flow value specified by the product.
Different flow rate to determine the diameter of the flow meter can meet the measurement range.
Different user environments.
Also consider the working pressure, the structure of the flow certificate, the form of the converter (whether bidirectional flow, current, pulse, communication interface, data storage) and the length of the connecting cable.
The performance and accuracy of the ultrasonic flowmeter are selected.
Users can learn more about the peers who are already using the ultrasonic flowmeter, to see the effect of their use, the accuracy of the measurement.
At present, industrial flow measurement generally has problems of large diameter, large flow, small diameter, small flow, high temperature liquid, and gas measurement. This is because the general flowmeter will bring manufacturing and transportation as the diameter of the measuring pipe increases. The difficulty of the above, the advantages of increased cost, increased energy loss, and inconvenient installation, ultrasonic flowmeters can be avoided. The German FLEXIM ultrasonic flowmeter measures diameters from 6mm to 6500 mm, from a few meters wide open channels, culverts to 500m wide rivers.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter working principle
Since the GPRS communication is a data packet communication network based on an IP address, after the monitoring center computer logs in to the Internet network, the IP address is assigned by the Internet, and each GPRS monitoring point establishes a connection with the host through the address and communicates. Each monitoring point collects data through the data acquisition module, processes the data through the embedded processor in the GPRS terminal, encapsulates the protocol, sends it to the GPRS network, and transmits it to the user data monitoring center computer.
Battery-powered converter GPRS communication introduction
The battery-powered converter with GPRS function can directly send data to the remote control center through the GPRS wireless module GPRS-DY or GPRS-DF, hereinafter referred to as the GPRS module, and then store the collected data in the database at regular intervals. Through the system, even in an off-site away from the observation site, it is convenient to collect and read data of each monitoring point, and truly realize the functions of remote monitoring and data sharing.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.