Electromagnetic flowmeter features
Frequency programmable low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss.
The new 16-bit ultra-low power microprocessor with FLASH memory has high integration, fast calculation speed and high calculation accuracy.
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability and reliable measurement.
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for power supply voltage variation range, high efficiency, small temperature rise; good EMC performance.
Chinese and English menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand.
High definition backlight wide temperature LCD display.
It can perform bidirectional flow measurement and bidirectional total accumulation; it has automatic range switching function, which can effectively improve the measurement accuracy of analog current and frequency output, especially suitable for occasions where the diurnal flow range changes greatly and needs to send control signals; flow measurement range Up to 1500:1.
There are three totalizers inside, which record and display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the accumulated difference integrated amount, which are convenient for fluid metering and custody transfer.
Provide isolated or non-isolated RS485/RS232C digital communication interface, and support fieldbus communication modes such as MODBUS, PROFIBUS-DP and HART.
Constant current source fluid resistance measurement can accurately measure the internal resistance of the electrode signal in the case of long-line transmission. It can be used not only to determine whether the fluid in the sensor is empty or not, but also to identify abnormal phenomena such as contamination and coverage of the electrode, and to provide cleaning for the user. Fault processing information such as electrodes.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter
The GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter is specially designed for the industry. It can meet the monitoring and management of traffic in urban water supply, heating and gas supply systems, and the processing and calculation of data. It is widely used in urban water supply, heating, gas supply systems, sewage treatment, Water conservancy projects and other industries.
GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter battery-powered converter is to use GPRS wireless communication to achieve remote monitoring. The data of the battery-powered converter can be read in any area covered by the GPRS wireless network. Through the GPRS wireless communication flowmeter network system, the data collected by the field instrument can be transmitted to the monitoring center in real time to achieve unified monitoring and distributed management of the field instrument.
GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter adopts specially designed sensor excitation system and high-performance lithium battery power supply system, and adopts 16-bit embedded ultra-micro power processor, full digital signal processing, stable measurement, high measurement accuracy and strong anti-interference ability. Features such as automatic bidirectional flow measurement, on-site instantaneous flow, positive and negativecumulative total display, self-diagnosis fault alarm, GSM data infinity transfer, etc. Users can realize traffic data through powerful GSM/GPRS remote management software system. GPRS wireless communication, storage, data analysis and other functions.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.