Electromagnetic flowmeter features
Frequency programmable low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss.
The new 16-bit ultra-low power microprocessor with FLASH memory has high integration, fast calculation speed and high calculation accuracy.
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability and reliable measurement.
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for power supply voltage variation range, high efficiency, small temperature rise; good EMC performance.
Chinese and English menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand.
High definition backlight wide temperature LCD display.
It can perform bidirectional flow measurement and bidirectional total accumulation; it has automatic range switching function, which can effectively improve the measurement accuracy of analog current and frequency output, especially suitable for occasions where the diurnal flow range changes greatly and needs to send control signals; flow measurement range Up to 1500:1.
There are three totalizers inside, which record and display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the accumulated difference integrated amount, which are convenient for fluid metering and custody transfer.
Provide isolated or non-isolated RS485/RS232C digital communication interface, and support fieldbus communication modes such as MODBUS, PROFIBUS-DP and HART.
Constant current source fluid resistance measurement can accurately measure the internal resistance of the electrode signal in the case of long-line transmission. It can be used not only to determine whether the fluid in the sensor is empty or not, but also to identify abnormal phenomena such as contamination and coverage of the electrode, and to provide cleaning for the user. Fault processing information such as electrodes.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.
Second, choose from the type of flow meter
Various flow meters, such as volumetric flowmeters, speedmeters, and differential pressuremeters, have different characteristics. Different flowmeter types have different turndown ratios. The turbine flowmeter has a turndown ratio of 1:20 to 1:30, the Roots flowmeter has a turndown ratio of 1:20 to 1:160, and the film gauge has a turndown ratio of 1: 160 (The error characteristic curves of these three kinds of flow meters are shown in Figure 1), and the appropriate flow meter should be selected according to the actual situation.
By comparing the error characteristics of the above flowmeters, it can be seen that the starting flow of the membrane meter and the Roots flowmeter is small, the initial flow of the turbine meter is relatively large, and the membrane surface exhibits a positive deviation in the small flow state. The Roots flowmeter exhibits a negative deviation. At low flow rates, the gas supply company is more willing to select a membrane meter for metering.