Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter features
Programmable frequency low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss;
Using 16-bit embedded microprocessor, the operation speed is fast and the precision is high;
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability, reliable measurement, high precision, flow measurement range up to 100:1;
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for wide range of power supply voltage and good anti-EMC performance;
Full Chinese character menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand;
High definition backlit LCD display;
It has two-way flow measurement and two-way total accumulation function, and the current and frequency have bidirectional output function;
There are three totalizers in the internal to display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the difference integrated amount;
With RS485 or RS232 digital communication signal output
It has a conductivity measurement function to determine whether the sensor is empty or not;
The constant current excitation current range is large, and can be used with different companies and different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
High reliability with SMD devices and surface mount (SMT) technology;
The internal design of the meter has a power-down clock that can record 16 power-down times.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.
Selection of measurement types for special industrial and commercial users
2. Case 2: A heavy machine tool factory
The main gas plant of the heavy-duty machine tool factory is 13 production kiln, and there is also a machine repair workshop and 63 mobile burners. The total gas load of all gas facilities is 1837m3/h. See Table 1 for details. The customer promised that all gas facilities could not be fully activated at the same time, the maximum gas consumption required was 1200m3/h, and the minimum pressure required before the furnace was 0.055MPa. The pressure regulator used in the on-site pressure regulating metering box is opened and ready, and the flow meter is in the form of a G1600 turbine table plus bypass.
When debugging the kiln, it was found that the flowmeter in the pressure regulating metering box had a stop-and-go phenomenon. If only some of the kiln was opened or only some of the kiln was used, there would be a phenomenon that the flowmeter did not measure or the measurement error was large.