Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter features
Programmable frequency low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss;
Using 16-bit embedded microprocessor, the operation speed is fast and the precision is high;
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability, reliable measurement, high precision, flow measurement range up to 100:1;
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for wide range of power supply voltage and good anti-EMC performance;
Full Chinese character menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand;
High definition backlit LCD display;
It has two-way flow measurement and two-way total accumulation function, and the current and frequency have bidirectional output function;
There are three totalizers in the internal to display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the difference integrated amount;
With RS485 or RS232 digital communication signal output
It has a conductivity measurement function to determine whether the sensor is empty or not;
The constant current excitation current range is large, and can be used with different companies and different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
High reliability with SMD devices and surface mount (SMT) technology;
The internal design of the meter has a power-down clock that can record 16 power-down times.
Turbine flow meter applications
Turbine flow meters are widely used in the following measurement objects: petroleum, organic liquids, inorganic liquids, liquefied gases, natural gas, gas and cryogenic fluids. In the transshipment and gathering stations of foreign liquefied petroleum gas, refined oil and light crude oil, the first and last stations of large crude oil transmission pipelines use it for trade settlement. In Europe and the United States, the turbine flowmeter is the natural gas meter next to the orifice flowmeter. In the Netherlands alone, more than 2,600 gas turbine flowmeters of various sizes and pressures from 0.8 MPa to 6.5 MPa are used on the natural gas pipeline. Has become an excellent natural gas flow meter. Although the excellent metering characteristics of the turbine flow meter are favored by people, the impression is that the moving parts are short in use time, and they are inevitable in the selection. After people's unremitting efforts, it should be said that the situation has changed a lot. As the most versatile flowmeter, the turbine flowmeter has been developed into a multi-variety, full-series, multi-size mass production scale.
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.