The mediums that need to be measured in the site are different. Now, a brief introduction is made on the selection of flow meters for different media.
The selection of large water flow meter: suitable for electromagnetic flowmeter, ultrasonic flowmeter. Other applications such as vortex flowmeters, orifice flowmeters, etc. have faded out of this application, and these two types of flow meters are the most important in the industry. In particular, it should be mentioned that the application of Kaifeng Shengda's plug-in flowmeter and electromagnetic flowmeter are better.
Sewage, pulp and other turbid liquid meter selection: electromagnetic flowmeter can be used. However, when choosing an electromagnetic flowmeter, consider that the liquid does not contain more air or bubbles.
The meter with more bubbles of liquid selection: Doppler ultrasonic flowmeter can be selected, using this type of flowmeter to measure the fluid with bubbles, the effect is very good.
Flow meter selection with low conductivity such as pure water and demineralized water: Turbine flow meter is very suitable for measuring such fluids.
Flow meter selection for strong corrosive media such as acid and lye: 1. Electromagnetic flowmeter with acid and alkali lining. 2. clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter.
Selection of flowmeters for mediums with large concentration and large solid particle content such as mortar and electric powder slurry: electromagnetic flowmeter.
Flow meter selection for oil media such as oil and diesel: turbine flow meter and ultrasonic flow meter.
Gas flow meter selection: vortex flowmeter.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter
The GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter is specially designed for the industry. It can meet the monitoring and management of traffic in urban water supply, heating and gas supply systems, and the processing and calculation of data. It is widely used in urban water supply, heating, gas supply systems, sewage treatment, Water conservancy projects and other industries.
GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter battery-powered converter is to use GPRS wireless communication to achieve remote monitoring. The data of the battery-powered converter can be read in any area covered by the GPRS wireless network. Through the GPRS wireless communication flowmeter network system, the data collected by the field instrument can be transmitted to the monitoring center in real time to achieve unified monitoring and distributed management of the field instrument.
GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter adopts specially designed sensor excitation system and high-performance lithium battery power supply system, and adopts 16-bit embedded ultra-micro power processor, full digital signal processing, stable measurement, high measurement accuracy and strong anti-interference ability. Features such as automatic bidirectional flow measurement, on-site instantaneous flow, positive and negativecumulative total display, self-diagnosis fault alarm, GSM data infinity transfer, etc. Users can realize traffic data through powerful GSM/GPRS remote management software system. GPRS wireless communication, storage, data analysis and other functions.