The choice of electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly the correct choice of the transmitter, and the converter only needs to be matched with it.
Choice of caliber and range
The diameter of the transmitter is usually the same as that of the piping system. If the piping system is to be designed, the diameter can be selected according to the flow range and flow rate. For electromagnetic flowmeters, the flow rate is suitable for 2 - 4m / s. In special cases, such as solid particles in the liquid, in consideration of wear, the optional flow rate is ≤ 3m / s, for easy to manage the fluid. Available flow rate ≥ 2m / s. After the flow rate is determined, the transmitter diameter can be determined according to qv= D2.
The range of the transmitter can be selected according to two principles: one is that the full scale of the meter is greater than the expected maximum flow value; the other is that the normal flow is greater than 50% of the full scale of the meter to ensure a certain measurement accuracy.
Temperature and pressure selection
There are certain restrictions on the fluid pressure and temperature that the electromagnetic flowmeter can measure. When used, the pressure used must be lower than the working pressure specified by the flowmeter. At present, the working pressure specifications of domestically produced electromagnetic flowmeters are:
Less than 50mm caliber, working pressure is 1.6MPa; 900 mm caliber, working pressure is 1 MPa;More than 1000mm caliber, working pressure is 0.6MPa.
If there are special requirements on the pressure resistance of the transmitter, you can negotiate with the manufacturer.
The operating temperature of the electromagnetic flowmeter depends on the lining material used, which is generally 5 - 70 ° C. Such as special treatment, can exceed the above range, such as the wear-resistant corrosion-resistant electromagnetic flowmeter produced by Tianjin Automation Instrument No.3. The transmitter allows the measured medium temperature to be -40 to 130 °C.
Selection of lining material and electrode tree material
The lining material and electrode material of the transmitter must be correctly selected according to the physical and chemical properties of the medium. Otherwise, the instrument will be damaged quickly due to the corrosion of the lining and the electrode, and the corrosive medium will easily cause an accident if it leaks. Therefore, the electrode and the lining material must be carefully selected according to the specific measurement medium in the production process.
Precautions before gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the precautions before the gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
In order to ensure trouble-free, safe start-up and commissioning of the ultrasonic flowmeter, the following pre-checks must be carried out:
1. Before starting the flowmeter officially, be sure to handle each leak point;
2. Check the power supply voltage on the terminal block and the corresponding positive and negative polarity;
3. Check the polarity of the frequency output lead connected to the RS485 converter;
4. Check whether the gas turbine flowmeter and temperature/pressure transmitter display are correct and reliable, including the installation direction and verticality of the flowmeter; the sealing performance of all joints;
5, wiring inspection: should be in accordance with the system wiring diagram provided by Jiangsu Tianxin Instrument Co., Ltd., check all wiring is correct.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.