To ensure the measurement accuracy of the electromagnetic flowmeter, proper installation is very important.
The transmitter should be installed in a dry and ventilated place indoors. Avoid installation in places where the ambient temperature is too high, should not be subject to strong vibration, try to avoid equipment with strong magnetic fields, such as large motors, transformers, etc. Avoid installation in corrosive gases. The installation location is easy to overhaul. This is the environmental condition to ensure the normal operation of the transmitter.
In order to ensure that the measuring tube of the transmitter is filled with the measured medium, the stacker is preferably installed vertically, and the flow direction is from bottom to top. Especially for liquid-solid two-phase flow, it must be installed vertically. If the site is only allowed to be installed horizontally, it must be ensured that the two electrodes are at the same level.
The transmitter should be equipped with valves and bypass at both ends.
The millivolt AC potential measured by the electrode of the electromagnetic flow transmitter is based on the liquid potential in the transmitter. In order to stabilize the liquid potential and maintain the potential of the transmitter and fluid to ensure stable measurement, the transmitter shell and the metal tube should have good grounding at both ends, and the converter housing should also be grounded. The grounding resistance should not be greater than 10 and cannot be shared with the grounding wire of other electrical equipment. If the transmitter housing is not guaranteed to be in good contact with the metal pipe, connect them with metal wires. Re-reliable grounding.
In order to avoid interference signals, the signal between the transmitter and the converter must be transmitted with shielded wires. It is not allowed to place the signal cable and power cable in parallel in the same cable. The length of the signal cable should generally not exceed 30 m.
Converter installation site should avoid AC and DC strong magnetic field and vibration, ambient temperature is -20 to 50 ° C, does not contain corrosive gases, relative humidity is not more than 80%.
In order to avoid the influence of the flow rate on the relative measurement, the flow regulating valve should be placed downstream of the transmitter. For small-caliber transmitters, since the distance from the center of the electrode to the inlet end of the flowmeter is equivalent to several times the length of the diameter D, the upstream straight pipe may not be specified. However, for a flowmeter with a large diameter, generally there should be a straight pipe section of 5D or more in the upstream, and the downstream pipe section is generally not required.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter features
☆ Timing acquisition of electromagnetic flowmeter data: The electromagnetic flowmeter is used to send a data mode to the host every hour.
The data includes:
(1) Instrument status part: module address, module name, current module time, module battery status;
(2) Meter data part: instantaneous flow rate, instantaneous flow rate, fluid conductivity ratio, positive and negative cumulative value
☆ Support short message, fixed IP and dynamic IP address transmission. Data transmission is stable and reliable, low power consumption, and low battery alarm. SMS (SMS): Support all China Unicom and China Mobile SIM
card users; GPRS mode: support for the opening of GPRS wireless Internet access (GPRS access point must be CMNET) China Mobile SIM card users
☆ GPRS communication supports two modes of TCP and UDP, and supports two connection modes of IP address and dynamic domain name.
☆ Integration of acquisition and transmission, improving system reliability and reducing costs;
☆ Do not crash, automatically restore after dropped calls;
☆ GPRS remote online setting and short message remote setting function;
☆ Onboard industrial grade GSM/GPRS communication module, convenient for users to choose GSM/GPRS networking mode
☆ Provide user setting software, open interface
☆ Good waterproof performance